ADVERTISEMENT

P. Diddy on the lam?

Actual Rats are common in poorer neighborhoods and they eat everything.

It’s too late to admit it was a typo. Going down with the ship.

Baby Hat GIF

Is it weird that as of now even though it's a stretch you could argue who is more evil between Suge and Diddy?
Suge was clearly a thug back in the Death Row days, and after. He was big on intimidation to get whatever he wanted. Diddy played that "good guy" and "I just wanna see brothers prosper" type guy back then. And now it seems like if even half this stuff is true, Diddy may have been the biggest monster out of the 2 all these years.

Suge was clearly a thug back in the Death Row days, and after. He was big on intimidation to get whatever he wanted. Diddy played that "good guy" and "I just wanna see brothers pooper" type guy back then. And now it seems like if even half this stuff is true, Diddy may have been the biggest monster out of the 2 all these years.
FTFY

• Haha
Reactions: TennNole17
I can’t claim to have watched Empire, but I’m starting to think it couldn’t have even approached real life and still been on broadcast TV, right?

Reactions: Scruddy
Don't do it from your work puter, if you go in to your office or have a fast scroll knob on the mouse. Dude is seriously messed up and 1000% criminal.
haha smart move. Fortunately I wfh so I'll just bust out my personal laptop and do a little work time reading.

haha smart move. Fortunately I wfh so I'll just bust out my personal laptop and do a little work time reading.
Yea well, shower after. It's that greasy. I knew he was off but hell he makes Shuge Knight the choir boy. This dude is whack.

Here's a link to the court documents. Lot of photos and documentation. Sexual assault, drugs, guns.

Yeah, hang that guy, but first, make him squeal on all the other elite.

Pizzagate was real, they just flubbed it a bit with the pizza place.

Getting kind of hard to ignore the amount of kids getting ****ed by celebs at this point.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT