ADVERTISEMENT

Pack vs Philly

2824d723-2915-4f2b-bf38-c7e4f935d96c_text.gif

I had some really good luck last night teasing the Chiefs up to + points and the total up taking the under. Something similar for tonight if you're into this kind of thing.

Philly +4.5
Under 58.5

A lot of money changed hands last night based on that toe out of bounds. Pretty crazy.

Apparently both teams forgot to pack cleats for this game as well, what with all slippage and stumbling going on.

2 horrible passes by Love that should've been interceptions. Followed by a TD to a wide open Reed. Field conditions suck ass.

2 horrible passes by Love that should've been interceptions. Followed by a TD to a wide open Reed. Field conditions suck ass.
It’s crazy bad. Love not playing great so far, but getting it done. Great game so far.

They couldn't wear green tonight as the home team in Brazil. Apparently the host soccer team's colors are black and white and their hated rivals are green.
They do look even darker than usual, I thought it was the lighting. Either way, tonights version is closer to what they will wear all year and it sucks compared to the version I shared above

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT