ADVERTISEMENT

Papa Johns Garlic Parmesan Crust

Just because it’s slightly better than Pizza Hut does not make it underrated. It’s garbage pizza, they just have a delicious garlic dipping sauce.

Pizza Hut > Papa Johns even after they downgraded the quality of their mozzarella about six months ago and got rid of the crushed tomato sauce as an option instead of the long cooked marinara. Little Ceasars, Hungry Howies, Gumby's and even Costco's blow it away as well and those are bargain pizzas. And the actual high quality chains like Blaze, Maddios and Mellow Mushroom dwarf it. The only pizza chains I would voluntarily choose Papa Johns over are Dominos and Cicis.

Pizza Hut > Papa Johns even after they downgraded the quality of their mozzarella about six months ago and got rid of the crushed tomato sauce as an option instead of the long cooked marinara. Little Ceasars, Hungry Howies, Gumby's and even Costco's blow it away as well and those are bargain pizzas. And the actual high quality chains like Blaze, Maddios and Mellow Mushroom dwarf it. The only pizza chains I would voluntarily choose Papa Johns over are Dominos and Cicis.

Costco bro? That’s some of the most flavorless pizza out there. Everything else you said is a fair opinion, but Costco??

Reactions: WisestIowan
I wont eat it. too much bread too little everything else. Ill order bread sticks if I want them. dont make half my slice a breadstick.

No. Dominos is the worst then Pizza Hut then papa johns. I rank them by how many slices you can have before you are wrecked on the crapper the next morning. I refuse to order them anymore. The best chain by far AIAEC is rosati’s. I don’t think they’ve made it south yet as they are based out of Chicago. The thin crust with garlic, basil, mushroom, and sausage is currently my favorite followed by pepperoni, pepperoni, garlic, and basil. It will cost you though. Large 4 topping is like 26 bucks. But it’s actually real food. I could eat an entire pizza and while I might wake up 2 pounds fatter, the digestive system is intact.

Also, Gumby’s? As in the Gumby’s in Iowa city where you get five pepperonis on a pizza? Had no idea that was a national chain...

I figured it out. OP is this guy from Happy Gilmore, in real life...

hey-shooter-wanna.jpg

I have no problem eating at chain restaurants, but Papa Johns sucks. It is comparable to Hungry Howies, which also sucks.

With Zoey's, Wig & Pen, Need, Tomasso's, Pagliai's in the area why would I eat Pappa John's?

Reactions: McLovin32
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT