ADVERTISEMENT

Pastor Mario Murillo Says God Will Destroy America to Save It From Democrats

nu2u

HR Legend
Aug 10, 2006
You heathen sonsofbitches that voted Trump out really did it this time.

885_2019111110205008.jpg

“I’m going to tell you that this is not all good news....God said, ‘Whatever I have to do to save America, I will do it. If it means natural disaster, I’ll do it. If it means destroying her economy and her global prestige, I will do it. If it means that I need to do some things where preachers start dying in the pulpit like Ananias and Sapphira, if the moguls and the billionaires like Bill Gates suddenly have their jets go missing, I will do it"

Harvest International Ministry, a church in Pasadena, California, founded by dominionist pastor Ché Ahn, held a “Global Summit” last weekend that featured various right-wing pastors as speakers, including Trump-supporting evangelist Mario Murillo.

Murillo, who has vehemently refused to accept the results of the 2020 presidential election, used his preaching slot to declare that God will destroy the United States to save it from the Democrats.

“I felt the fierceness, the rage, and the absolute spirit of God Almighty,” Murillo said. “I fear for the Democrat Party tonight because you ain’t messing with me anymore, you’re not even messing with the people in this room, and you’re not messing with these pastors—I saw God get up off of his throne, roll up his sleeves, and tell America, ‘I’m coming. I’m coming!'”

“I’m going to tell you that this is not all good news,” he continued. “God said, ‘Whatever I have to do to save America, I will do it. If it means natural disaster, I’ll do it. If it means destroying her economy and her global prestige, I will do it. If it means that I need to do some things where preachers start dying in the pulpit like Ananias and Sapphira, if the moguls and the billionaires like Bill Gates suddenly have their jets go missing, [I will do it].’ The hand of God can come on America like a hurricane, like a storm, like fire, and that fire can come with such force that our entire standard of living could be altered overnight.”

“God is not about drag queens reading to our children,” Murillo bellowed. “God is not about your 6-year-old, because of social media, thinking she’s a boy. This gender-bending, this perversion, this Coca-Cola, American Airlines, Delta Airlines, all of you that are sitting there telling Georgia how they can write their laws; through your money, you’re going to tell a free state in America what they can do? God’s not gonna sit back, folks. Jehovah-jireh is on the move. He’s coming. He’s coming with fire. He’s coming as a lion.”

“God is coming to save America, but it’s not gonna be fun,” Murillo warned. “All of you evangelical leaders who voted for Joe Biden, and God help you, turned around and told other Christians to vote for Joe Biden, you think you’re going to get off the hook scot-free? You think you’re gonna get a little slap on the wrist? There’s a mighty God coming and saying, ‘How could you endorse abortion like that? How can you destroy a marriage?'”

Mario Morillo is a sham with no theological education or any
seminary diploma. He claims that God has spoken to him
directly and that he has seen God personally. This is false
because God does not operate that way in the 21st century.
The best thing we can do is ignore a phony guy like Morillo.

God has never worked that way.

But," he said, "you cannot see my face, for no one may see me and live."
Exodus 33:20

Do any other pastors ever come forward and say, "Yeah...that guy...he's nucking futs!"

It seems like they're all allowed to go off the rails but none of their own ever check them.

When they were allowed to F kids and nothing happened, is a pretty good indication nothing has or will be said.

Pat Robertson has been making a living for several decades spewing hate filled garbage.

Do any other pastors ever come forward and say, "Yeah...that guy...he's nucking futs!"

It seems like they're all allowed to go off the rails but none of their own ever check them.
Here is my take:

--Televangelists like Kenneth Copeland and so-called "prophets" like Marillo are a special breed of "Christians" who are driven by popularity, power, and especially money/

--They claim to receive messages directly from Jesus/God. Those messages are a strange mix of doom and prosperity. They keep sheep in the fold by alternatively scaring the hell out of them and continually telling them that God wants them to prosper (if you would only trust and plant your "seed" donation).

--Seeing his rising popularity, they hitched on to Trump early and assigned divine authority to his election win. Predictably, Trump elevated these imposter pastors; a group of the more established "Christian leaders" were given special access and visability at the White House and on campaign stops.

--The Trump/goofy pastor alliance was mutually beneficial. Trump used them to first access then motivate evangelical and fundamentalist for his own political reasons and the televangelists promoted him as a means to gain more followers and $$$. Right wing politics and religion were fused together.

--The number of kooky televangelist and fundamentalist pastors quickly proliferated under Trump; everyone wanted a piece of the giant money pie. An alliance with Trump opened them up to a huge segment of believers who were activists and more than willing to donate and spend

--With Trump out of power and his base of power slipping, these kooks are saying and doing even more outrageous things to keep the gullibles they attracted to their ministries under Trump. Hence the comical pronouncements, warnings, and "prophesies" post-Trump.

God tell you this himself? Curious how the 21st century... well, does your god restrategize each century? Like, does your god hire a consultant to help with this type of thing?

He should lose his tax exempt status he has amalgamated religion and politics and called out a political party from the pulpit. That is what is wrong with mainline evangelicalism. They have taken what is Cesar's and amalgamated it into their (false) religion. Religious nationalism among these people is a theocracy, the same thing radicalized muslims have done. The type of rhetoric this man is using conceives radicalism.

Reactions: DFSNOLE and Torg
You heathen sonsofbitches that voted Trump out really did it this time.

885_2019111110205008.jpg

“I’m going to tell you that this is not all good news....God said, ‘Whatever I have to do to save America, I will do it. If it means natural disaster, I’ll do it. If it means destroying her economy and her global prestige, I will do it. If it means that I need to do some things where preachers start dying in the pulpit like Ananias and Sapphira, if the moguls and the billionaires like Bill Gates suddenly have their jets go missing, I will do it"

Harvest International Ministry, a church in Pasadena, California, founded by dominionist pastor Ché Ahn, held a “Global Summit” last weekend that featured various right-wing pastors as speakers, including Trump-supporting evangelist Mario Murillo.

Murillo, who has vehemently refused to accept the results of the 2020 presidential election, used his preaching slot to declare that God will destroy the United States to save it from the Democrats.

“I felt the fierceness, the rage, and the absolute spirit of God Almighty,” Murillo said. “I fear for the Democrat Party tonight because you ain’t messing with me anymore, you’re not even messing with the people in this room, and you’re not messing with these pastors—I saw God get up off of his throne, roll up his sleeves, and tell America, ‘I’m coming. I’m coming!'”

“I’m going to tell you that this is not all good news,” he continued. “God said, ‘Whatever I have to do to save America, I will do it. If it means natural disaster, I’ll do it. If it means destroying her economy and her global prestige, I will do it. If it means that I need to do some things where preachers start dying in the pulpit like Ananias and Sapphira, if the moguls and the billionaires like Bill Gates suddenly have their jets go missing, [I will do it].’ The hand of God can come on America like a hurricane, like a storm, like fire, and that fire can come with such force that our entire standard of living could be altered overnight.”

“God is not about drag queens reading to our children,” Murillo bellowed. “God is not about your 6-year-old, because of social media, thinking she’s a boy. This gender-bending, this perversion, this Coca-Cola, American Airlines, Delta Airlines, all of you that are sitting there telling Georgia how they can write their laws; through your money, you’re going to tell a free state in America what they can do? God’s not gonna sit back, folks. Jehovah-jireh is on the move. He’s coming. He’s coming with fire. He’s coming as a lion.”

“God is coming to save America, but it’s not gonna be fun,” Murillo warned. “All of you evangelical leaders who voted for Joe Biden, and God help you, turned around and told other Christians to vote for Joe Biden, you think you’re going to get off the hook scot-free? You think you’re gonna get a little slap on the wrist? There’s a mighty God coming and saying, ‘How could you endorse abortion like that? How can you destroy a marriage?'”
MAGA is Al Qaeda. Al Qaeda is MAGA

Pastors and priests say some wild things. My friend's grandma won't get the vaccine because the priest told the congregation it would make them bleed from their feet.

• Wow
Reactions: Torg
He should lose his tax exempt status he has amalgamated religion and politics and called out a political party from the pulpit. That is what is wrong with mainline evangelicalism. They have taken what is Cesar's and amalgamated it into their (false) religion. Religious nationalism among these people is a theocracy, the same thing radicalized muslims have done. The type of rhetoric this man is using conceives radicalism.
Where are these certain people of faith getting this idea that God or the Bible ever said anything about America? That was not canon in Catholic school as of the 90s.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT