ADVERTISEMENT

Pat Fitzgerald Suspended...NOW FIRED....Has Hired a High-Profile Attorney to Fight Back

Less severe allegations than the Iowa racism and more severe punishment, crazy. Did Iowa suspend KF for any amount of time?? Please correct me if I’m wrong as I didn’t follow the racism case that closely.

I agree…I blame all the black players and coaches who stayed and/or stepped out in support of him because they like the University and KF so much!!

If they hadn’t done that he’d have been fired, weird huh?

I agree…I blame all the black players and coaches who stayed and/or stepped out in support of him because they like the University and KF so much!!

If they hadn’t done that he’d have been fired, weird huh?

Weight, sleep, professionalism, and work ethic expectations aren't racist.

In 2023...for some pathetic souls they are.
$2 mil settlement says there were real race problems identified. I’m not surprised KF passed the buck, he has some huge character flaws.

$2 mil settlement says there were real race problems identified. I’m not surprised KF passed the buck, he has some huge character flaws.
I have said all along it wasn't racism - just something like 'culturalism'. Midwest culture is way different than a lot of these kids come from. Shorts down low, hip hop radio blasting in the training area, maybe talking back to team mates or coaches. So because these kids were mostly black, it was race, of course. Had nothing to do with race.

I have said all along it wasn't racism - just something like 'culturalism'. Midwest culture is way different than a lot of these kids come from. Shorts down low, hip hop radio blasting in the training area, maybe talking back to team mates or coaches. So because these kids were mostly black, it was race, of course. Had nothing to do with race.

Well again, he had an extremely remarkable out poring of support from the black community and it appears Lavar Woods, LaDell Betts, Abdul Hodge, and Kelvin Bell are extremely fond of him. I don’t know about Coach Copeland, but he is still there.

It reminds me of Ellobo coming over from the Michigan site and every time he starts the “racist stuff” I link the page where they had a University doctor on staff that molested & assaulted hundreds of students and student athletes for 30 plus years to the tune of a $420 million settlement….

Everyone of these big 10 universities has huge stains & at least four of them, Michigan, Michigan State, Ohio State, Penn State have huge, sexual assault and molestation stains….

We don’t even need to respond to the haters. Hell they wouldn’t even bring it up if we weren’t relevant!

Last edited:
The report concluded different and while you may be partially correct, the $2 Mil payout does not equal acquittal. IMO, It’s not as bad as being accused of attempting to cover up a sexual assault.

Finally, an opinion from an unbiased source.......a pigsticker from Nebraska with OCD
The report concluded different - fact.
Iowa paid defendants $2 mil - fact
No acquittal- fact

Iowa racism not as bad as when KF was accused of attempting to cover up a football players sexual assault on a woman - Fact he was accused, the rest is opinion.

Settling a frivolous lawsuit is not proof of guilt, it happens every day.

I like how instead of discussing the NU incident, the trolls somehow shift this back to bashing KF, pathetic
It was one post, like the third one. Is someone forcing you to respond??

Iowa settled the racism thing as they knew they’d lose. There’s no language in the settlement that states KF was innocent of the accusations.

Well again, he had an extremely remarkable out poring of support from the black community and it appears Lavar Woods, LaDell Betts, Abdul Hodge, and Kelvin Bell are extremely fond of him. I don’t know about Coach Copeland, but he is still there.

It reminds me of Ellobo coming over from the Michigan site and every time he starts the “racist stuff” I link the page where they had a University doctor on staff that molested & assaulted hundreds of students and student athletes for 30 plus years to the tune of a $420 million settlement….

Everyone of these big 10 universities has huge stains & at least four of them, Michigan, Michigan State, Ohio State, Penn State have huge, sexual assault and molestation stains….

We don’t even need to respond to the haters. Hell they wouldn’t even bring it up if we weren’t relevant!
Schembechler's son was one who came forward.

It was one post, like the third one. Is someone forcing you to respond??

Iowa settled the racism thing as they knew they’d lose. There’s no language in the settlement that states KF was innocent of the accusations.
Dude, I need tix for the annual Tom Osborne Champion of the Disadvantaged Dinner. Can you help? With Mo Washington as guest speaker, I'm expecting a sellout (a Cornhoosier-style sellout.)

Fellas, just leave him alone. You can see how much more desperate his posting is now that people have started to quit responding to him.
Priceless, we’re ignoring you by posting about you. Damn, most Iowa fans are dumber than a box of rocks.

Please. 2 million is a bargain. If they went to court, the cost before any settlement if they lost would have exceeded that. In today's world, Payment does not equal guilt. It's now more expeditious to pay, particularly when it results in an overall savings.

Please. 2 million is a bargain. If they went to court, the cost before any settlement if they lost would have exceeded that. In today's world, Payment does not equal guilt. It's now more expeditious to pay, particularly when it results in an overall savings.
There’s no language in the settlement that states KF was innocent of the accusations.

The report concluded different - fact.
Iowa paid defendants $2 mil - fact
No acquittal- fact

Iowa racism not as bad as when KF was accused of attempting to cover up a football players sexual assault on a woman - Fact he was accused, the rest is opinion.
Fact - There in no proof of racism.
Fact - KF has not been found guilty of any racism.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT