ADVERTISEMENT

Paul Finebaum disses FSU

Paul Finebaum’s listeners are too dumb to realize all he did was copy Howard Stern in a sports format. He curates his own wack pack of morons and panders to his audience.

He’s not a journalist. He’s not an expert. He’s a disc jockey. Look at his picks for last weekend. He actually said, “I believe what Billy Napier is selling.” That was when he picked UF to win big over us.

Paul Finebaum’s listeners are too dumb to realize all he did was copy Howard Stern in a sports format. He curates his own wack pack of morons and panders to his audience.

He’s not a journalist. He’s not an expert. He’s a disc jockey. Look at his picks for last weekend. He actually said, “I believe what Billy Napier is selling.” That was when he picked UF to win big over us.
I bet jughead's pistol grip ears are reeeeeeaaal popular in northeastern Georgia.

Paul REFUSES to look at some simple facts:

A. The ACC is 6-4 vs the SEC
B. The SEC's OOC record is terrible
C. The ACC has the HIGHEST bowl eligible teams at 11/14.

Folks just give the SEC auto-credit for past performance. I mean, why is Tenn even ranked? They lost to UF, a team FSU beat (and that's just ONE example).

Last edited:
Finebaum sucks. He's the creepy guy in high school at parties staring at girls waiting for them to be so drunk they might consider him.

Reactions: MitchLL
If my dealer hadn't gotten busted....that would make sense ro me.
Fixed. Meant to type UF.

Batman Facepalm GIF by WE tv

Paul REFUSES to look at some simple facts:

A. The ACC is 6-4 vs the SEC
B. The SEC's OOC record is terrible
C. The ACC has the HIGHEST bowl eligible teams at 11/14.

Folks just give the SEC auto-credit for past performance. I mean, why is Tenn even ranked? They lost to UF, a team FSU beat (and that's just ONE example).

SEC teams have been over ranked for years. BAU

How the hell did that clown ever get a national audience? Or even a regional audience?
Regional audience is easy. He's based in Birmingham and has had a local radio show there forever.

When the SEC Network was formed it was an easy plug and play to put his radio show on the air.

I think if we compare a common opponent between Bama and FSU, that would be LSU. FSU won by 21 at a neutral site. Bama won by 14 at home.

Perhaps Pawwwwl isn't aware, but FSU isn't only JT. They have a legit defense. Also, even though Norvell never mentioned it, most of FSU's team was on IV's before the BC game because of the flu.

Setting aside Finebaum being a complete hack, the reality is that FSU is going to get waxed by whoever they play if they beat Louisville and end up in the CFP, and they would be waxed regardless of who they had available under center.

But with that said, if you're one of no more than 4 undefeated teams and coming out of a p5 conference, you've earned your invitation to the dance. Period.

Paul should be more worried about whether the SEC gets anyone in the CFP if Bama beats Georgia, given Texas' victory over Bama.

Setting aside Finebaum being a complete hack, the reality is that FSU is going to get waxed by whoever they play if they beat Louisville and end up in the CFP, and they would be waxed regardless of who they had available under center.
I disagree. I’ve watched enough Washington and Texas games to know we would have beaten them with Travis and could beat them with Tate. Ohio State is in the same position we are, they don’t have a quarterback.

Michigan and Alabama are unknowns. With our defense, neither would “wax” us. Georgia and Oregon would be the toughest games. We could lose by double digits to either.

Reactions: TC Nole OX
My second favorite part of the 2013 NC was Fienbaum trying to record a bit on the field but had to give up after the remaining FSU fans got so loud every time he tried to talk that they gave up.
They also did that feed where real football coaches were on the broadcast and they contradicted everything he’d said before the game and made him look like a fool.

That was a great group. Glad I didn’t watch that feed live. They all called the fake punt right away.

Paul would eat a heaping bowl of shit on live television of Greg Sankey told him to.

Last edited:
Reactions: BelemNole
Why play ANY of the games then?
Yup. I agree. People are talking about opponents records and the correct answer is "Well, they won all of the games they were supposed to win then. It's not their fault the teams they played had losing records. They still won them all."

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT