ADVERTISEMENT

Former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort is in discussions to help with reelection effort

SI_NYC

HR All-American
Dec 15, 2001

Former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort is in discussions to help with reelection effort​

Criminals hang with other criminals.

gettyimages-1152344122.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: cigaretteman
Imagine if the Dems brought in a convicted felon to run things at their convention...
Manafort is an effective operator, but I wonder why he'd want this job. The RNC is a clown car at the circus, except the clowns never stop falling out of the door. Lara Trump is going to be difficult to work with, and she's one of the more rational people at the RNC.

Imagine if the Dems brought in a convicted felon to run things at their convention...
Manafort is an effective operator, but I wonder why he'd want this job. The RNC is a clown car at the circus, except the clowns never stop falling out of the door. Lara Trump is going to be difficult to work with, and she's one of the more rational people at the RNC.
Because it pays and until it doesn’t, Paul “I ain’t no stool pigeon” Manafort will be interested.

He's being paid by the Russians...he doesn't GAF about Trump or the RNC.

Reactions: cigaretteman
When you work for the Russians, sometimes you can’t turn jobs down.

Reactions: pjhawk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT