ADVERTISEMENT

Paw Patrol brainwashing

GI Joe was swimming in the water...and then a big brown shark came...then GI Joe went into the cave...and GI Joe got stuck. and GI Joe got stuck.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lurker1999
OP is right. Just the other day, Rider was telling Rubble to use his backhoe to dig out a 35 week fetus from a woman and then had Rocky use his drill to finish it off. At the same time, Marshall was using his ladder truck to help some illegals over the wall while Zuma brought in their drugs by sea. Skye was seen flying in cheap Canadian prescription drugs. Chase tried to stop them but they all murdered him because he's a cop.

And they have a black, female mayor, too. The gall of Nickelodeon.

When I first saw Paw Patrol on the shelves at Target I am to admit I got excited. The cover looked amazing and the art was crisp and modern. All of the animals looked happy, and I knew that the sbgf and myself had a great binge ahead of us. Well, it didn't work out that way.

It didn't take many episodes to realize that Paw Patrol was pro-slavery propaganda. The slave owner, Ryder, forced the dogs to do his bidding and risks their lives for free.

It is also pro-homosexual propaganda and misogynistic. The lack of women on the show is startling, to say the least, and often the female interactions on the show are eviler in nature. Take episode 16 of season 4 for example, the writers use one of the few female characters and make her try to overthrow the throne. The show depicts her act as evil by making the viewers support the current pro-slavery regime ruled by Ryder.

The picture below shows the homosexual propaganda of the show. Look at all of the dogs up front, they are all male. In the back left is the one heterosexual dog near a female. Naturally, the viewer's eyes are drawn to the bottom-right and to intentionally advert views away from the straight couple. The fireman dog has lowered his front legs to invite the police dog, and the far right dog is also mounting from the front.

104309694_1300x1733.jpg

In case all of that wasn't enough to convince you that this show isn't appropriate for children then take this picture into account. A pack of adolescent puppies on hard drugs. You can also see in this picture that the female dog is on the far left, and the transexual dog on the far right to show their lack of importance while the bulldog is in the middle. However, maybe I should have said bowldog.

8347b739152b31fff2f72f9dbeabd691

My almost 8 year old told my five year old that is a baby show so I'll be selling every Paw Patrol toy ever invented soon. I miss when their toys only had four or five pieces.
This nearly happened when someone at school said something to my 6 year old, but the 3 year old still wanted to watch it. The 6 year old tried to be too cool for school but he couldn't, he loves him some paw patrol and he couldn't give it up.

Oh, and OP, don't overthink paw patrol, it's fine. It might make your kids briefly question whether they're people or dogs, but not whether they're boys or girls. And remember, no job is too big, no pup is too small.

OP is right. Just the other day, Rider was telling Rubble to use his backhoe to dig out a 35 week fetus from a woman and then had Rocky use his drill to finish it off. At the same time, Marshall was using his ladder truck to help some illegals over the wall while Zuma brought in their drugs by sea. Skye was seen flying in cheap Canadian prescription drugs. Chase tried to stop them but they all murdered him because he's a cop.

Skye was flying in cheap Canadian Drugs? Are you aware that Adventure Bay is in Canada?

The entire show is made by Canucks!!!

When I first saw Paw Patrol on the shelves at Target I am to admit I got excited. The cover looked amazing and the art was crisp and modern. All of the animals looked happy, and I knew that the sbgf and myself had a great binge ahead of us. Well, it didn't work out that way.

It didn't take many episodes to realize that Paw Patrol was pro-slavery propaganda. The slave owner, Ryder, forced the dogs to do his bidding and risks their lives for free.

It is also pro-homosexual propaganda and misogynistic. The lack of women on the show is startling, to say the least, and often the female interactions on the show are eviler in nature. Take episode 16 of season 4 for example, the writers use one of the few female characters and make her try to overthrow the throne. The show depicts her act as evil by making the viewers support the current pro-slavery regime ruled by Ryder.

The picture below shows the homosexual propaganda of the show. Look at all of the dogs up front, they are all male. In the back left is the one heterosexual dog near a female. Naturally, the viewer's eyes are drawn to the bottom-right and to intentionally advert views away from the straight couple. The fireman dog has lowered his front legs to invite the police dog, and the far right dog is also mounting from the front.

104309694_1300x1733.jpg

In case all of that wasn't enough to convince you that this show isn't appropriate for children then take this picture into account. A pack of adolescent puppies on hard drugs. You can also see in this picture that the female dog is on the far left, and the transexual dog on the far right to show their lack of importance while the bulldog is in the middle. However, maybe I should have said bowldog.

So you are saying Zuma is the straight one? Would have never guessed.

But I should add the liberal propaganda gets even worse. Everest one of the female dogs lives with a single man alone. They are clearly in an inter species relationship. Paw Patrol is clearly promoting the hetero species agenda.

Reactions: JWolf74 and Moral
So you are saying Zuma is the straight one? Would have never guessed.

But I should add the liberal propaganda gets even worse. Everest one of the female dogs lives with a single man alone. They are clearly in an inter species relationship. Paw Patrol is clearly promoting the hetero species agenda.

I couldn't even begin to post all of the episodes where the pups save cats. The writers have been very clear about there dominant race mixing with inferior races. Let me ask, do you want your kid to do this?

nick-jr-dance-along-paw-patrol-theme-song-16x9.jpg

I didn't think so.

104309694_1300x1733.jpg

I LOL'd. Do you think there's something going on between Mayor Goodway and Farmer Yumi? I think it's possible Mayor goodway hopes Chicoletta (the pet chicken) increases her chances of hooking up with farmer Yumi. Farmer Yumi is a 5 but for kid cartoons, she's a 7. Look at how Mayor Goodway looks at her.
latest
latest

Reactions: Rudolph and Moral
I LOL'd. Do you think there's something going on between Mayor Goodway and Farmer Yumi? I think it's possible Mayor goodway hopes Chicoletta (the pet chicken) increases her chances of hooking up with farmer Yumi. Farmer Yumi is a 5 but for kid cartoons, she's a 7. Look at how Mayor Goodway looks at her.
latest
latest

It will never happen. The show is all about symbolism, and the Mayor has a cock in her purse. However, that won't stop her from flirting to get better produce prices.

Pretty racist as well, Black lady major is always losing her chicken, yelling and causing a ruckus while chasing Chickaletta.

If ANY cartoon was trying to promote some liberal gay agenda, it was He-Man.

This dude's name was Fisto.

fisto02.jpg

So I found this picture. I was going to write something about how kids in real life should run away from the dog, but I decided not to post it because it felt racist. So here is an unpublished Moral that gets published. There are a lot that don't.

_pdp_sq_

2chxmbl.jpg

So I found this picture. I was going to write something about how kids in real life should run away from the dog, but I decided not to post it because it felt racist. So here is an unpublished Moral that gets published. There are a lot that don't.

_pdp_sq_

2chxmbl.jpg

Blacks always running from the cops, amirite?

Reactions: Rudolph and Moral
Seems like an okay place for my favorite review ever. This is a review of The Rugrats Movie.

I Just haaaaaaaate the Rugrats!It's stipud,boring,and gross.I have no idea why alot of kids like this show and for you pepole over 20 who do I say get a job!Whats so great about it!All they do is site in they're crub, mispronounce words and sentences,say poopie,drop dippers,play pertend,and other dumb and gross stuff.There is also prombles between this show and the real world for insteens there is some pepole who watch this show and can't speak perfect english (eventhough I only know one I bet thery's more).Maybe becouse The Rugrats say stuff like I gots to go potty and another thing is younger kids might copy the gross habbits from this show such as going to the bathroom on trees and eat stuff they're not soposto to eat like bugs. If you don't agree with then too bad but you adment.

Last edited:
Reactions: JWolf74
Seems like an okay place for my favorite review ever. This is a review of The Rugrats Movie. Before this review I used to just sit in computer chairs and masturbate my weiner, but after that i have done an art.

I Just haaaaaaaate the Rugrats!It's stipud,boring,and gross.I have no idea why alot of kids like this show and for you pepole over 20 who do I say get a job!Whats so great about it!All they do is site in they're crub, mispronounce words and sentences,say poopie,drop dippers,play pertend,and other dumb and gross stuff.There is also prombles between this show and the real world for insteens there is some pepole who watch this show and can't speak perfect english (eventhough I only know one I bet thery's more).Maybe becouse The Rugrats say stuff like I gots to go potty and another thing is younger kids might copy the gross habbits from this show such as going to the bathroom on trees and eat stuff they're not soposto to eat like bugs. If you don't agree with then too bad but you adment.

I bet the person who wrote that originally forwards a lot of chain emails that date back to 2001.

Reactions: Moral

104309694_1300x1733.jpg

I don't see it as pro slavery. I just think Rider is the dominant alpha. The pups are just a bunch of cuck betas.

Reactions: naturalmwa
I just want to know where Ryder gets his funding. He has an incredible amount of cool shit for a 10 year old.

And why is Adventure Bay in such dire straits? Seems like a nice community but has no public resources.

Sounds like I'm going to have to start watching Paw Patrol

My son came home tonight after spending time at a friends house and wanted to buy this tv show. I looked into it and my god this liberal crap is brainwashing our children. Pink wiener dogs on roller skates?! Might as well fart rainbows out of a huskies butt. What happened to GI Joe?
It says a lot about conservative orthodoxy when messages like “be nice to people” and “share things” is considered terrible liberal propaganda.

My almost 8 year old told my five year old that is a baby show so I'll be selling every Paw Patrol toy ever invented soon. I miss when their toys only had four or five pieces.
Our ground virus seem to be enter some horny and also unicorns. Do we have a problem?

Birch, I had to leave that first sentence. Here’s what I said. Our granddaughters seem to be into some pony and unicorns. Do we have a problem?

After seeing ground virus I had to share that. Computers still have some room to improve. :p

Seems like an okay place for my favorite review ever. This is a review of The Rugrats Movie. Before this review I used to just sit in computer chairs and masturbate my weiner, but after that i have done an art.

I didn’t know Northern wrote animation reviews, huh.

Reactions: Moral and JWolf74
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT