ADVERTISEMENT

Peacock

Delete Online Marketing GIF by CLANEO

It does seem every Peacock game I’ve watched, they are very slow to put up the initial 2 points for both teams.

How many games left on Peacock? Looking forward to cancelling after breaking down and buying for "the record".

I had to laugh at how pathetic their "lower their" plan is for watching a show. Tried watching an episode of The Office and there were 2 mins of commercials for every 5 minutes of show. Painful enough to dust off the old Office DVD set.

Reactions: Moral
How many games left on Peacock? Looking forward to cancelling after breaking down and buying for "the record".

I had to laugh at how pathetic their "lower their" plan is for watching a show. Tried watching an episode of The Office and there were 2 mins of commercials for every 5 minutes of show. Painful enough to dust off the old Office DVD set.

Ya I’m out after bball is over. Already watched Oppenheimer, so there’s nothing left

A couple weeks ago I purchased a month of Peacock for $6 so I could watch the rest of the men's and women's basketball games. What I didn't know, until now, is that Peacock is only $3 per month if you pay with a Mastercard, which I did. Not a bad deal. Tonight's women's game at Minnesota is the last Peacock Iowa game. I will check out Oppenheimer, too, while I still have access.

Reactions: LetsGoHawks83
Oppenheimer.... Honestly not all that great in my opinion. And I really wanted to like it.

Maybe because of all the hype surrounding it, I had too high expectations.

I love historical movies, but that movie just drags along at a snails pace. Had to watch it over 2 separate nights and still fell asleep multiple times....

Oppenheimer.... Honestly not all that great in my opinion. And I really wanted to like it.

I love historical movies, but that movie just drags along at a snails pace. Had to watch it over 2 separate nights and still fell asleep multiple times....
same here

they could have easily cut an hour out of it and it would have still be enough

Reactions: LetsGoHawks83

I would also have to agree, seemed a bit slow to me as well.

Anyone know when the next Iowa event would be on Peacock? I might cancel it for now since I don't watch anything else on it.

Last edited:
Anyone know when the next Iowa even would be on Peacock? I might cancel it for now since I don't watch anything else on it.
I do not think Peacock has any more games for Men or Women's BB games. Men's BTen tournament on Bten network and CBS after last night. Men's NCAA is on TBS, TNT, TruTV and CBS. Women's tournament on ESPN, ESPN2, ESPNU and ESPN News.

Reactions: longliveCS40
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT