ADVERTISEMENT

Pelosi botches speech on first day of work....

The Tradition

HR King
Apr 23, 2002
At the conclusion of her first speech to Congress after becoming House Speaker again, Nancy Pelosi realized she “skipped a couple pages” of her remarks.

“As we take the oath of office today,” Pelosi said, “we accept responsibility as daunting and demanding as any previous generations of leadership have faced.

“Guided by the vision and values of our Founders, the sacrifice of our men and women in uniform,” she continued, “and the aspirations that we have for our children, let us meet that responsibility with wisdom, with courage, and with grace.”

Concluding moments later: “God bless you all and God bless the United States of America.”

Then she announced to herself, “I think I skipped a couple pages. I’m not sure,” on a hot mic.

Watch:

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/co...hink-i-skipped-a-couple-of-pages-im-not-sure/

The country is in great hands.

Nancy Pelosi has man-hands.

Cue: You're just afraid/intimidated/scared/misogynistic/she's smarter than you......etc., posts.

Pelosi-Nothing-for-Wall-420x315.png

lead_720_405.jpg

2018-11-15T164434Z_986584528_RC180BD860F0_RTRMADP_3_USA-CONGRESS-1-1024x683.jpg

GKHH7Z6DXRGPVOETBO5BJE7H6I.aspx

nancy-pelosi-7c94dcf393cddbf0.jpg

180808-nancy-pelosi-ew-1157a_3d2f1168116eff6ad1a61828488c12d5.fit-760w.jpg

nancy-pelosi-e05ef7bcc8d173b1.jpg

A lot of people were dumb enough to vote for trump once. Its doubtful it will happen again.
A lot of people are even dumber for voting for Pelosi over and over and over again. The fact the dems continue to allow her to be their speaker says it all.
She's pretty much everything that's wrong with the federal govt.

There was a freshman Congressman that originally voted NO for speaker. I think they had him vote again and he changed it to present.

A lot of people were dumb enough to vote for trump once. Its doubtful it will happen again.
A lot of people are even dumber for voting for Pelosi over and over and over again. The fact the dems continue to allow her to be their speaker says it all.

They do it just to piss you off and it's working.

Reactions: Wendy79
Cons all kind of butthurt they lost the midterms. My suggestion is to run better candidates next time.

Nancy Pelosi has man-hands.

Cue: You're just afraid/intimidated/scared/misogynistic/she's smarter than you......etc., posts.

Pelosi-Nothing-for-Wall-420x315.png

lead_720_405.jpg

2018-11-15T164434Z_986584528_RC180BD860F0_RTRMADP_3_USA-CONGRESS-1-1024x683.jpg

GKHH7Z6DXRGPVOETBO5BJE7H6I.aspx

nancy-pelosi-7c94dcf393cddbf0.jpg

180808-nancy-pelosi-ew-1157a_3d2f1168116eff6ad1a61828488c12d5.fit-760w.jpg

nancy-pelosi-e05ef7bcc8d173b1.jpg
You'd make an interesting psychological experiment some day. You hide for months, and then a woman does something somewhere and you are like a moth to a porch light.
Also, have you ever checked out your posts to likes ratio? I wouldn't normally say this, because it is kind of meaningless, but you my friend are in Prime territory.

Hell, I forgot who's serve it was in the pickleball game today and I'm only 60ishsomethingthereabouts.....
I'm always forget the score and who serves cause it's so different than tennis. Why did they change it from tennis? I guess it's more similar to volleyball

Yeah but she looked hot today.

She has been doing her squat thrusts.

Reactions: Lurker1999
I like it. Keep it short. More politicians should skip a few pages. Nobody listens to more than three paragraphs anymore.

Reactions: Cougar63
Pelosi is gonna take those "man hands" and squeeze Trump's mushroom dick until he cries. Turd ain't getting that wall without the DACA provision.

But at least Fux News has a target to criticize.

You'd make an interesting psychological experiment some day. You hide for months, and then a woman does something somewhere and you are like a moth to a porch light.
Also, have you ever checked out your posts to likes ratio? I wouldn't normally say this, because it is kind of meaningless, but you my friend are in Prime territory.
LOL. I've been saying she's had man hands for years. And she does.

I think pelosi is going to been the orange turds worst nightmare. as her daughter said "She'll cut your head off and You won't even now Your bleeding"

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT