ADVERTISEMENT

Pemsl arrested

tenor.gif
Now thats funny right there, I don't care who you are......:p

umadbro?.gif

you're treating this like he asked for help from Ukraine to get dirt on Joe Biden or something

Mad a you, bra? Hardly. You’re too clueless to get upset with.

This is the third time I’ve asked you for specific examples and you’ve yet to provide any. You are a troll.

Reactions: KirbyKhokbern
I really hope he was getting laid or something. If that McDonalds thing is true then he really is a lost cause.

Very good. Maybe you should go to court with him, and use your logic to explain to the judge, how he willfully disregarded the court, and drove knowing that he does not have a valid license, on top of the OWI. Let me know how that works out. The first offense was a youthful mistake, and a bad one. This one is not a mistake, it was a choice he made, knowing what he was doing in advance of the act.

Yes mein fuher! Lol. Go take some Xanax dude.

Yes mein fuher! Lol. Go take some Xanax dude.
Thats right, make jokes and laugh off a serious situation. Maybe you like Mr. Pemsl should grow up a little and realize that are life is a direct result of the choices we make and they have consequences.

I used to walk around campus forlornly and hope Matt Roth would stop and offer me a ride. Three words……Sweet Ride!
I think I used to see Marvin McNutt driving around IC in a black SUV after his career ended. The license plate is what gave it away. I'm not 100% sure though because it had tinted windows.

Any word yet on if he was able to get most of his fries chowed down before spending the night in jail?

Thats right, make jokes and laugh off a serious situation. Maybe you like Mr. Pemsl should grow up a little and realize that are life is a direct result of the choices we make and they have consequences.
I'm going to laugh about it. Not a serious offense at all. Yes there are consequences never said there wasnt. All I've ever said in terms of what he could have done, this is pretty tame. And I'll be damned if I am ever going to grow up!

I'm going to laugh about it. Not a serious offense at all. Yes there are consequences never said there wasnt. All I've ever said in terms of what he could have done, this is pretty tame. And I'll be damned if I am ever going to grow up!
Putting a little of last night’s loss on Pemsl. I realize he only plays around 12 to 15 minutes a game, but when your running an eight man rotation, that is a lot of minutes. His idiocy caused a distraction that most likely disrupted a little of the prep for Indiana. It also resulted in having to overplay Garza (40 Minutes). Pemsl’s decision to drive without a license was a selfish act.

You have two walk-ons in Ash and Till who have worked their tail off to make this team better, and then you have Pemsl treating his scholarship like an entitlement.

If things go south without Fredrick, then I hope they give all Pemsl’s minutes to Till and bury Cordell on the bench. Maybe he can then learn to grow up and be ready to provide his much needed help next year.

Putting a little of last night’s loss on Pemsl. I realize he only plays around 12 to 15 minutes a game, but when your running an eight man rotation, that is a lot of minutes. His idiocy caused a distraction that most likely disrupted a little of the prep for Indiana. It also resulted in having to overplay Garza (40 Minutes). Pemsl’s decision to drive without a license was a selfish act.

You have two walk-ons in Ash and Till who have worked their tail off to make this team better, and then you have Pemsl treating his scholarship like an entitlement.

If things go south without Fredrick, then I hope they give all Pemsl’s minutes to Till and bury Cordell on the bench. Maybe he can then learn to grow up and be ready to provide his much needed help next year.
Careful , he's just a kid???? Don't want to ruffle anyone's feathers and say he needs to grow up.....Hopefully he'll be doing something else next year anyway....

Careful , he's just a kid???? Don't want to ruffle anyone's feathers and say he needs to grow up.....Hopefully he'll be doing something else next year anyway....

Just laugh it off. It’s no big deal to get arrested during the season and subsequently suspended. Never mind that you’re already down to an 8 man rotation. It’s not like anyone else can get hurt or anything.

Last edited:
Just laugh it off. It’s not big deal to get arrested during the season and subsequently suspended. Never mind that you’re already down to an 8 man rotation. It’s not like anyone else can get hurt or anything.
Exactly, been my point all along. Its not the severity of what he did that's the issue. Its his total lack of understanding his responsibility, and where he left his team mates. If they don't need you then maybe you don't need that scholorship either.....

Reactions: iahawks10

Look all I am saying is he didnt kill anyone. His actions have consequences.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT