ADVERTISEMENT

Penn Swimmer who Competed as Male for 3 Seasons Now Dominating Women’s Swimming

Oh, just because I wanted to emphasize how you believe in woo.

Woo?

Never said I believe in personality assessments, but that doesn't mean I haven't taken a couple of the tests over the years.

I don't believe in a magic man in the sky, but I've been to church.

I'm a Jedi!
I know you are, big boi!

giphy-downsized-large.gif

My daughter was on her high school swim team. She was average in talent, so therefore, she lost to plenty of other female swimmers. Even if she had been very good, and lost to a transgender swimmer, I would hope that she (and I) would be mature enough to not be upset about it. If she were swimming in the Olympics and got beat out for a medal, I would probably feel differently.
Why would you feel differently? A college meet may be the biggest event for some, others it may be a high school or even a middle school event. Everyone deserves to compete on a fair playing field. There are mens and womens sports for a reason.

My daughter was on her high school swim team. She was average in talent, so therefore, she lost to plenty of other female swimmers. Even if she had been very good, and lost to a transgender swimmer, I would hope that she (and I) would be mature enough to not be upset about it. If she were swimming in the Olympics and got beat out for a medal, I would probably feel differently.
You sound like a bad father.

Reactions: Tfxchawk
What a coincidence! Must have been practicing extra hard.

A University of Pennsylvania women’s swimmer named Lia Thomas, who used to go by Will as a member of the men’s swimming team, is smashing records and has many wondering if Olympic superstar Katie Ledecky will be soon losing races to a transgender competitor.

At a November 20 tri-meet with Cornell and Princeton, Lia Thomas “blasted the No. 1 200 free time and the second-fastest 500 free time in the nation, breaking Penn program records in both events. She swept the 100-200-500 free individual events and contributed to the first-place 400 free relay,” according to SwimSwam.com, a website dedicated to collegiate swimming.

Will Thomas, a native of Austin, Texas, competed for the Penn men’s swimming team for three seasons before taking off the pandemic year. During the 2018-19 season, Will was second-team All-Ivy League in the 500 freestyle, 1,000 free and 1,650 free. In 2019-20, Thomas competed in four of Penn’s eight regular-season events. According to the Penn swimming archives, Will Thomas last competed for the men’s team on November 16, 2019.

“Being trans has not affected my ability to do this sport and being able to continue is very rewarding,” Thomas told the campus student newspaper in June.

Lia-Thomas-Penn-Transgender-swimmer-breaks-records.jpg

but......................she has lowered her testosterone levels

Good Lord. Listen to this dolt. Sounds like a legacy admission. I guess HRT doesn't reset your male anatomy & physiology but just makes you talk in a sort of halting speak.
Lovely young lady, though!

Last edited:

Even after a Wednesday team meeting where a source says Penn administration “strongly advised” its swimmers to avoid talking to the media about the situation surrounding transgender Penn swimmer Lia Thomas, a second female Penn swimmer has stepped forward to speak out via an exclusive interview with OutKick.

The second female Penn swimmer to speak out, who was granted anonymity due to what is viewed as threats from the university, activists, and the political climate, wants people to know that Penn swimmers are “angry” over the lack of fairness in the sport as Lia Thomas destroys the record books and brings fellow teammates to tears.

The second Penn swimmer to come forward was at the University of Akron Zippy Invitational where she watched Lia Thomas beat fellow teammate Anna Kalandadze by 38 seconds in the 1650 freestyle. OutKick’s source described Penn swimmers on the Akron pool deck as upset and crying, knowing they were going to be demolished by Thomas.

“They feel so discouraged because no matter how much work they put in it, they’re going to lose. Usually, they can get behind the blocks and know they out-trained all their competitors and they’re going to win and give it all they’ve got,” the source said.

Reactions: LetsGoHawks83
She lost her first race this weekend. And I'm not making this up, she lost to another transgender swimmer.
https://www.foxnews.com/sports/penn-lia-thomas-two-races-tri-meet-transgender-yale-swimmer.amp
Interesting fact is the transgender person she lost to is a female transitioning to be a male. His name is Iszac Henig. He announced his gender identity to his teammates last year, and despite having his breasts removed, decided not to take testosterone in order to stay on the women's team.

Here is the Yale swimmer:

• Wow
Reactions: h-hawk
She lost her first race this weekend. And I'm not making this up, she lost to another transgender swimmer.
https://www.foxnews.com/sports/penn-lia-thomas-two-races-tri-meet-transgender-yale-swimmer.amp
So where is the faux outrage here. This individual is also crushing records. Had breasts removed but is not taking any testosterone? Is this unfair? Are other girls crying on the deck of the pool competing against this individual? Also this individual isn't transitioning yet, just had a surgery as of now.

Interesting fact is the transgender person she lost to is a female transitioning to be a male. His name is Iszac Henig. He announced his gender identity to his teammates last year, and despite having his breasts removed, decided not to take testosterone in order to stay on the women's team.

Here is the Yale swimmer:

If she (soon-to-be-he) is taking testosterone or other hormones to transition, how does that not fall under the guise of performance-enhancing drugs?

If she (soon-to-be-he) is taking testosterone or other hormones to transition, how does that not fall under the guise of performance-enhancing drugs?
As it said in my post, he is not taking testosterone at this time.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT