ADVERTISEMENT

People on this Board Support This

Sicknick did, y'all kicked the life right out of him. Some punk Trump supporting coroner did that autopsy.

Stop spreading lies.

Stop spreading lies.

He died of natural causes AFTER being put under EXTREME stress that day...just pure coincidence I'm sure.

All you MAGA are pieces of shit..I don't see how you sleep at night

No, absolutely not....but I find it ironic that you MAGA are so upset about this but not the capital police that were attacked and died on Jan 6
Why are you continuing to spread misinformation? Here's a reminder for you btw, more cops were injured by violent leftists during trumps inauguration than did on j6. Same number of people killed. Zero.

NATIONAL
Capitol Police Officer Brian Sicknick Died Of Natural Causes, Medical Examiner Rules

Well, in that case the peaceful protestors calmly expressing their opinions outside the Capitol that day should be fully exonerated. Thank you for bringing this important revelation to our attention. Too bad you weren't called as a key witness in those poor peoples' trials.

#brokenlegalsystem
#wheresthejustice
#wrongfullyaccused
#heylookamoroninourmidst

Reactions: fsu1jreed
How much mileage does the mentally ill marxist left intend to attempt to pull from the 1/6 frat party whataboutisms?? JFC…jo dense and his masters have our streets looking like Tikrit and Fallusia and the world on the eve of WW3, but it just keeps coming! 😂😂😂💩🦃

I’m guessing the angry mob was chanting death to America and trying to figure out what Democrats to vote for in upcoming elections.
I don't care about that (yet). I want to know what the guy did that pissed people off. Is there any justification for them harassing him?

I'm thinking back to the Charlotte racist rally thing.

How much mileage does the mentally ill marxist left intend to attempt to pull from the 1/6 frat party
As many miles as it takes until the fascist traitors and their mindless defenders are in jail or are soundly repudiated by an awakened electorate.

I'm not holding my breath, and neither should you. I don't see that happening in my lifetime. Which might make you happy, but is a sad epitaph for a once-promising nation.

• Haha
Reactions: Here_4_a_Day
No, absolutely not....but I find it ironic that you MAGA are so upset about this but not the capital police that were attacked and died on Jan 6
“You MAGA”????
WTF? I am NOT a Trumpy and have not been since 11/20.
WTH is going on with you Reed? You’re stuck on that crap. Come on.’

“You MAGA”????
WTF? I am NOT a Trumpy and have not been since 11/20.
WTH is going on with you Reed? You’re stuck on that crap. Come on.’

You vote for people that are MAGA, so don't play...you will vote for Trump if he's the Republican nominate. That makes you MAGA...I don't make the rules.

Reactions: SocraticIshmael
You vote for people that are MAGA, so don't play...you will vote for Trump if he's the Republican nominate. That makes you MAGA...I don't make the rules.
You just tried to make the rules by stating that I’ll vote for Trump.
That is FALSE. You need to stop obsessing and talking out of your ass.
I voted for a Democrat for my City Council representative and I support our Democratic mayor. And my Congressman has publicly called out YOUR Congressman Gaetz for being a damn fool.

Reactions: Sharky1203
Well, in that case the peaceful protestors calmly expressing their opinions outside the Capitol that day should be fully exonerated. Thank you for bringing this important revelation to our attention. Too bad you weren't called as a key witness in those poor peoples' trials.

#brokenlegalsystem
#wheresthejustice
#wrongfullyaccused
#heylookamoroninourmidst

You sound like a bitter person that's just mad that a falsehood was exposed.

Why does the truth upset you?

You just tried to make the rules by stating that I’ll vote for Trump.
That is FALSE. You need to stop obsessing and talking out of your ass.
I voted for a Democrat for my City Council representative and I support our Democratic mayor. And my Congressman has publicly called out YOUR Congressman Gaetz for being a damn fool.

You voted for, support, and defend in every tread our MAGA governor...that makes you MAGA, I don't make the rules

Don't want to be called a MAGA, stop supporting the fascist... plain and simple

Reactions: SocraticIshmael
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT