ADVERTISEMENT

Dems on this board are full of sh**

That bill was all about making it "legal" to allow more illegals into the country. It was a joke of a bill. But this does not change the fact that Biden and the dems are actively allowing open borders. This is occurring across all of the EU, Canada, and USA. Biden cancelled all the stuff Trump put into place so more illegals could enter the country.
There are not open borders, just stop. It’s silly and shows a glaring lack of knowledge on the subject.

That bill was all about making it "legal" to allow more illegals into the country. It was a joke of a bill. But this does not change the fact that Biden and the dems are actively allowing open borders. This is occurring across all of the EU, Canada, and USA. Biden cancelled all the stuff Trump put into place so more illegals could enter the country.
Yeah, your idea of what that bill is, is wildly inaccurate.

Vivek is a self made billionaire at the age of 38. Your party is filled with career politicians that have put their power up for sale. The reason Trump has as much popularity as he has is because he’s not made his wealth through politics. It’s really that simple.
Trump DID NOT 'make' his wealth. It was handed to him. All he's done for 50 years is play with it - some success, some failures - you or I could easily be just as wealthy 50 years from now if handed what he was handed.

Trump has already said that he has to make the billionaires happy. He's going to roast your ass so he can keep giving people like Vivek all the tax breaks and the kick backs. But you'll probably think it's immigrants taking your shit and making things more expensive.
I enjoyed Trump tax cuts for all, including myself. I also enjoyed my 401k rate increasing at nearly double the rate of the Biden administration and much lower cost of living.

• Haha
Reactions: BelemNole
Trump DID NOT 'make' his wealth. It was handed to him. All he's done for 50 years is play with it - some success, some failures - you or I could easily be just as wealthy 50 years from now if handed what he was handed.
Generational wealth was okay for Roosevelt. Kennedy. Bush.
I’m not a Trumper but why was it okay for them?

Reactions: bdcolt45er
Generational wealth was okay for Roosevelt. Kennedy. Bush.
I’m not a Trumper but why was it okay for them?
Uh, it’s the fellow “conservative” claiming Trump “made his wealth.” Pointing out that isn’t true isn’t saying it’s wrong. Just that lying about it is disengenuous.

It’s that old saying about someone being born on third base claiming they hit a triple. That’s Trump. And Elon Musk for that matter.

Reactions: This_Hawk_Abides
A lot of dems on here think they are the smartest people in the world while Republicans are stupid.
I don't know about smartest, but we are more well educated.

zP8u5-rising-rates-of-educational-attainment-among-democrats.png

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT