ADVERTISEMENT

Dems on this board are full of sh**

A lot of dems on here think they are the smartest people in the world while Republicans are stupid. Looks like a lot of idiots on here fell for the left propaganda.

The thread below has a poll showing who thought biden would be the candidate.

Ignored

He is a globalist. Both parties are filled with these people. You say it like it’s a bad thing. Only the uneducated seem to struggle with that concept. We’ve been a globalist society since before the Viking age.

Almost any business worth a damn does business with or relies on a product or entities overseas. It’s the digital age, we’re all intertwined and connected economically and politically. The “globalism” argument is a stupid one to make and reeks of a lack of common sense.
Globalist are not just about overseas trade.

Globalist are part of the world economic forum and stuff like that where they want to change the usa into a stakeholder capitalism instead of shareholder capitalism.

Policy is developed by the elite in Davos and then is pushed down to all the countries. This is how open borders among the EU, Canada, usa was developed, implemented, and paid for. It's not a coincidence that all these countries started allowing illegals into their countries at the same time.

This type of globalism takes Policy decisions out of the individual countries and turns it over to the globalist think tanks at the world economic forum.

It is much more complicated and intricate than that, but this is the general idea.

That’s what I just said, but minus your lengthy drivel. “Globalist think tanks” lol. If the dum dums weren’t eating up everything they were spoon fed, we wouldn’t even be talking about immigration.

How do you feel now that it has actually happened?
Eh, they will still get their asses handed to them due to Kamala. The Democratic party has a crisis in leadership. Anyone good wants to remain governor, anyone kooky a left wing nut. So, the bench isn't deep so to speak. But it is better than living a lie, which is what was happening with Biden. If Harris is the top of the ticket, there's no need to hold an election. A black liberal woman who has shown zero leadership as a veep ain't gonna win diddly squat.

That’s what I just said, but minus your lengthy drivel. “Globalist think tanks” lol. If the dum dums weren’t eating up everything they were spoon fed, we wouldn’t even be talking about immigration.
You mean like those people here who said biden was healthy enough to run again? You don't think this was propaganda by the left? I saw through these lies, most here did not, did you fall for the lies?

The fact that I was right on this validates that my eyes are correct and I am listening to the right people. Feel free to continue to be in denial though. The truth will find you eventually.

Last edited:
You like those people here who said biden was healthy enough to run again? You don't think this was propaganda by the left? I saw through these lies, most here did not, did you fall for the lies?

The fact that I was right on this validates that my eyes are correct and I am listening to the right people. Feel free to continue to be in denial though. The truth will find you eventually.

This is pretty unhinged but carry on.

DA HUEY AND DA FLICK AND ALL DA MARXISTS ON DA HBOT ONLY CARE ABOUT TAKING GUVMINT HANDOUTS AND EATING LOADS OF SEMEN AND SOY IN DA INTERSTATE BATHHOUSES!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAYBE THEY SHOULD QUIT WORSHIPPING DA BERNIE AND DA SQUAD AND DA SLOW JOE AND DA KAMALALALALA AND DA HUSSEIN OBAMA AND TRY GETTING A REAL JOB LIKE US SELF-MADE MAGA MILLIONAIRES WHO KICK BACK, CASH CHECKS AND CRUSH ICE COLD CANS OF SPRITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE ANSWER TO NO ONE BUT TRUMP AND GOD, AND IN THAT ORDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IF THESE LIBTAHD LOSAHS WANT A JOB, THEY CAN COME TO SOUTHERN CLAYTON COUNTY AND TRY TO WORK FOR A BADASS LIKE DA FOOKIN HITMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well done! What drugs are you on today?

Awe.. do you need a hug?
Naw I’m LMFAO watching you crow about calling a shot about the Democrats correctly. BFD. Go Kamala or Mr Cheese Sandwich whoever the Democrats nominee is, they’ll easily have my vote because I have a conscience and I care about my country unlike a lot of the republicans who support a convicted felon, sexual creep, pathological liar and still the reigning worst POTUS in our country’s history.

There are maybe half a dozen Republicans here who instigate, embellish, ignore and just make up stuff to annoy the democrats. There must be 50 Democrats who curse and call names to attack their counterparts.
who could ask for better entertainment.

So, did the fake Biden drop out then? Or, was it the real one that dropped out? Asking for a friend :)

• Haha
Reactions: torbee
A lot of dems on here think they are the smartest people in the world while Republicans are stupid. Looks like a lot of idiots on here fell for the left propaganda.

The thread below has a poll showing who thought biden would be the candidate.

golf fall GIF

Democrats and the media but I repeat myself should be sent packing for 20 years for flat out lying to the American people about Biden’s ability to run the country.
He ran the country just fine. Certainly a million times better than your dipshit, Trump. At least Biden never had to tear gas a group of people so he could get a photo op. Or ran to the basement because he was scared of black people.

How bad was Trump to get outclassed by Biden?

Vivek is an opportunistic grifter, nothing else. He has nothing in common with the MAGA tards on this board.
Vivek is a self made billionaire at the age of 38. Your party is filled with career politicians that have put their power up for sale. The reason Trump has as much popularity as he has is because he’s not made his wealth through politics. It’s really that simple.

Naw I’m LMFAO watching you crow about calling a shot about the Democrats correctly. BFD. Go Kamala or Mr Cheese Sandwich whoever the Democrats nominee is, they’ll easily have my vote because I have a conscience and I care about my country unlike a lot of the republicans who support a convicted felon, sexual creep, pathological liar and still the reigning worst POTUS in our country’s history.
How can you claim to care about your country when voting for the current dems. They are actively letting in millions of illegals and trying to start ww3. There are so many things they are doing wrong that I can't list them all now.

I do find it funny that dems weaponized the justice system and prosecuted trump in one of the bluest places in America just so they could call him a felon. You do realize that this just proves how corrupt the left is.

I honestly don't know how anyone can support the far left agenda from Biden and still try to claim the moral high ground. How many women have been raped and kids have gone missing on the border? Are you proud of that? What about how Biden encourages mutilating our kids through gender affirming care, allowing men to compete against women in sports, calling white people the biggest threat to our country.

This is what Trump derangement syndrome is. You believe the propaganda about Trump so much that you hate everything about him and are willing to overlook everything wrong with the democratic party to justify it.

How can you claim to care about your country when voting for the current dems. They are actively letting in millions of illegals and trying to start ww3. There are so many things they are doing wrong that I can't list them all now.

I do find it funny that dems weaponized the justice system and prosecuted trump in one of the bluest places in America just so they could call him a felon. You do realize that this just proves how corrupt the left is.

I honestly don't know how anyone can support the far left agenda from Biden and still try to claim the moral high ground. How many women have been raped and kids have gone missing on the border? Are you proud of that? What about how Biden encourages mutilating our kids through gender affirming care, allowing men to compete against women in sports, calling white people the biggest threat to our country.

This is what Trump derangement syndrome is. You believe the propaganda about Trump so much that you hate everything about him and are willing to overlook everything wrong with the democratic party to justify it.
The whole narrative about immigration is the most embellished bunch of fear mongering ever unleashed on a completely uneducated populace. You want to blame someone then look to Congress in particular that Howdy Doody lookalike SOTH Mike Johnson. He killed likely the most sweeping bipartisan immigration reform bill in history, but that’s likely okay with you because Trump didn’t want it to appear that the Democrats are actually trying to get stuff done. You can see why these cries over immigration falls on my very deaf ears. It’s all bullshit.

Vivek is a self made billionaire at the age of 38. Your party is filled with career politicians that have put their power up for sale. The reason Trump has as much popularity as he has is because he’s not made his wealth through politics. It’s really that simple.
Trump has already said that he has to make the billionaires happy. He's going to roast your ass so he can keep giving people like Vivek all the tax breaks and the kick backs. But you'll probably think it's immigrants taking your shit and making things more expensive.

Reactions: This_Hawk_Abides

Delusional. The only person here with Trump derangement syndrome here is you.

The whole narrative about immigration is the most embellished bunch of fear mongering ever unleashed on a completely uneducated populace. You want to blame someone then look to Congress in particular that Howdy Doody lookalike SOTH Mike Johnson. He killed likely the most sweeping bipartisan immigration reform bill in history, but that’s likely okay with you because Trump didn’t want it to appear that the Democrats are actually trying to get stuff done. You can see why these cries over immigration falls on my very deaf ears. It’s all bullshit.
That bill was all about making it "legal" to allow more illegals into the country. It was a joke of a bill. But this does not change the fact that Biden and the dems are actively allowing open borders. This is occurring across all of the EU, Canada, and USA. Biden cancelled all the stuff Trump put into place so more illegals could enter the country.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT