ADVERTISEMENT

People on this Board Support This

You voted for, support, and defend in every tread our MAGA governor...that makes you MAGA, I don't make the rules

Don't want to be called a MAGA, stop supporting the fascist... plain and simple
You’ve become a bitter and sad person. You’re stuck on MAGA then you switch to trashing the Governor and calling him a “fascist”.
The Governor is running against Trump. It’s been all over the news or are you living in a cave?
Fascist? Stop using words you don’t understand. .

You’ve become a bitter and sad person. You’re stuck on MAGA then you switch to trashing the Governor and calling him a “fascist”.
The Governor is running against Trump. It’s been all over the news or are you living in a cave?
Fascist? Stop using words you don’t understand. .

Yea, in all probability, the last few years have been fvcking hard, I'll acknowledge that...but you must acknowledge that by supporting ANY MAGA candidate then you ARE MAGA..this isn't rocket science.

Last edited:
Yea, in all probability, the last few years have been fvcking hard, I'll acknowledge that...but you must acknowledge that by supporting ANY MAGA candidate then you ARE MAGA..this isn't rocket science.
You still don’t get the fact that RDS is not in the MAGA camp.

• Haha
Reactions: SocraticIshmael
Stop spreading lies.

Lmao - go **** yourself - it's hilarious when a right wing groupie tells a liberal to stop spreading lies - hence the go **** yourself.

You kicked the shit out of the Capitiol blue and it's obvious that's what killed Sicknick and I can help what some **** Trump medical examiner wants us to believe.

Treat George Floyd's death with the same respect and "truth" you present Sicknick's with you hypocritical ****.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT