ADVERTISEMENT

Pepperonis on a Frozen Pizza

Is it weird to arrange the peps on a frozen pizza to be evenly spread out if they're not already?

• Yes

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • No

Votes: 91 92.9%
  • OP's mom has peps

Votes: 2 2.0%

• Total voters

McLovin32

HR Legend
Feb 1, 2008
I don't eat many frozen pizzas anymore but my gf (no pics) made one tonight. She just opened it up, threw it in the oven and made it. When I went to slice it, all the pepperonis were sporadically placed. Some on top of others, and some areas totally pepperoni free.

Now, like I said, I don't eat frozen pizzas much anymore but back before I started being healthier whenever I had a pizza I would make sure all the peps were spread out as evenly as possible over the whole pizza. I told her that and she thinks it's friggin weird.

Is it weird that when I make a pizza I like to try and get some pepperoni in every bite?

Edit: Also going to mention that I didn't complain about it.....or beat her like Northern would have. It was just something that I assumed everyone did with frozen pizzas.

Last edited:
I don't eat many frozen pizzas anymore but my gf (no pics) made one tonight. She just opened it up, threw it in the oven and made it. When I went to slice it, all the pepperonis were sporadically placed. Some on top of others, and some areas totally pepperoni free.

Now, like I said, I don't eat frozen pizzas much anymore but back before I started being healthier whenever I had a pizza I would make sure all the peps were spread out as evenly as possible over the whole pizza. I told her that and she thinks it's friggin weird.

Is it weird that when I make a pizza I like to try and get some pepperoni in every bite?
I take it a step further and arrange them so that I can cut the pizza into 4 pieces without having to cut through any of the pepperonis when it is time to do the cutting.

148694633-woman-in-bright-swimsuit-and-denim-jeans-jacket-holding-tasty-pepperoni-pizza-box-gestures-quiet.jpg

Edit: Also going to mention that I didn't complain about it.....or beat her like Northern would have. It was just something that I assumed everyone did with frozen pizzas.
It would be weird not to do it, or dress it up with extra a cheese and toppings.

Frozen pizza treat pepperoni like it’d a rare commodity. Gotta throw some of your own stash in there

Reactions: McLovin32
Absolutely rearrange every time. If anything I'll rearrange just to add more because no frozen pizza comes with enough pepperoni.
I'd argue that you have to add your own extra pepperoni if you want to do it right. I always keep an extra pillow pack of pepperoni for just such an occasion. And while we are on the subject of frozen pies, the Kwik Trip Pothole Pizzas are some of the very best.

WE'RE TALKING ABOUT F***ING FROZEN PIZZA HERE!

It's heat and eat. If you're going to chop things, move things add things, etc., then start with a better base.

Hells-Kitchen-21-Episode-2.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: bojihawk44
WE'RE TALKING ABOUT F***ING FROZEN PIZZA HERE!

It's heat and eat. If you're going to chop things, move things add things, etc., then start with a better base.

Hells-Kitchen-21-Episode-2.jpg
It takes no more than 15 seconds to get the pepperonis right man. Not like you have to brown them individually. You wanna fight over pepperonis when you're sharing a frozen pie?

I voted yes just because I do not get people that buy pepperoni pizzas.

What, are you closet vegetarians that hate vegetables?

Get a damn pizza that has so much meat and veggies on it you consider using a fork....before you just pick it up.

Frozen pizza? I figured everyone in Iowa is within 5 minutes of a Casey’s we hear so much about.

Schwan's truck...do not need to live in Iowa to get a good frozen pizza that has been reheated at a gas station. You can actually do it at home.

Tell her why they’re all shoved into a small part of the pizza. She either won’t believe you or she’ll think you’re a genius. Then, you’ll know what to do with her.

It is the right thing to do.

Next date night, have her make the frozen pizza on her own—but observe her on the sly. See if she throws away the cardboard disc immediately after putting the pizza in the oven, only to regret her decision 13-17 minutes later.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT