ADVERTISEMENT

Pepperonis on a Frozen Pizza

Is it weird to arrange the peps on a frozen pizza to be evenly spread out if they're not already?

• Yes

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • No

Votes: 91 92.9%
  • OP's mom has peps

Votes: 2 2.0%

• Total voters
Hey, it's the OCD thread....
Anyone who opens a frozen pizza to find this and just says **** it, into the oven you go, belongs in a mental institution.
5s0fjeag64011.jpg

Absolutely rearrange every time. If anything I'll rearrange just to add more because no frozen pizza comes with enough pepperoni.
Heck, when I add more I don't even bother to rearrange the few that were there. Just fill in the empty spots.

This isn’t even a challenging question. A more revealing question would be “have you ever eaten a frozen pep before throwing it in the oven because your a drunken slob?”

This isn’t even a challenging question. A more revealing question would be “have you ever eaten a frozen pep before throwing it in the oven because your a drunken slob?”
I've eaten one after like 5 min in the oven. My shot clock was under 5 seconds so I had to make a move. Wasn't good.

I'm the other way. REALLY LIGHT on the sauce and heavy on the cheese, please.
8 ounces of Boar’s Head brand low-moisture whole milk mozzarella is the perfect type and amount of cheese on a pizza. Buy it in half-pound blocks at the deli counter and shred it as you’re making the pizza.

Op should bake a birthday cake for his sbgf and put all the decorations and candles on only one side.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT