ADVERTISEMENT

Phil gets PAID

Dude, these guys are the epitome of “haters” they can’t stand anything Iowa. Clueless why they are fans 🤷‍♂️
Um, don't lump me in with that response. Was a compliment towards Phil

Just because we’re not KF semen slurpers doesn’t mean we’re not fans. We expect better than the ass we’re handed and apparently you’re happy to receive

Aaahhh more latent sexual innuendo…😂 It’s ok brother, no one will judge you. Well your intelligence probably 🤷‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: Niko13
Just because we’re not KF semen slurpers doesn’t mean we’re not fans. We expect better than the ass we’re handed and apparently you’re happy to receive
Frustrated Clint Eastwood GIF

Dude, these guys are the epitome of “haters” they can’t stand anything Iowa. Clueless why they are fans 🤷‍♂️
Who said they are fans? I'm convinced many are posers. Just because they say Hawk in their name doesn't mean they are Hawk fans. Could be Huskers, Clones of Gophers.

Apparently, reading is for you as I already addressed that I was thinking of HC salaries for whatever reason when I posted that.
Oh no, I saw that. Still amazed someone could make that mistake while reading a thread about our DC salary bump and then type it out and post it, but hey, you never cease to impress! Big brain Niko.

Reactions: cmhawks99
so we are going to pay the new OC in popcorn?
No reason it couldn't be a good thing in terms of the coin they're willing to shell out. Giving Phil a big bump is necessary in order to bring in a top flight OC at a comparable pay level.

Reactions: CaboKP
Who said they are fans? I'm convinced many are posers. Just because they say Hawk in their name doesn't mean they are Hawk fans. Could be Huskers, Clones of Gophers.
Been a Hawk fan since birth 41 years ago. I was a 23 year season ticket holder and a 17 year donor. I have family that played for Iowa and my one of my very best friends was a linebacker for Iowa in the early 2000's. I bleed black and gold through and through. With that said, I do have very high expectations for the athletic programs and care far more about the institution rather than the coach. I loved Iowa before KF and will love him long after he is gone. KF was once good for the program. I cannot say that any longer.

Oh no, I saw that. Still amazed someone could make that mistake while reading a thread about our DC salary bump and then type it out and post it, but hey, you never cease to impress! Big brain Niko.
Yeah, it was a dumb mistake but I'll own it. That's why I didn't delete it.

Reactions: Sexican
That would be an excellent rebuke....if North Texas were still in C-USA.
That was from 2021...so was making the 1.9 years prior.

Current C-USA
Liberty - Jamey Chadwell- 4 million (liberty had to go big to get him from Coastal Carolina)

Last edited:
A mistake or not knowing what you were talking about when you posted it?
A mistake as my mind went right to comparing it with head coaching salaries. Plus, the paying coaches C-USA salaries is a Paul Finebaum play on words. He's used that multiple times

They are about to pay mega $$$ for a new OC, so they gave Phil a big raise bc it wouldn't be fair to have the new coordinator come in and make more than Phil, the established coordinator.

Would be a bad look if the "nation's best coordinator" wasn't even the highest paid coordinator on his own team.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT