ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt fan takes the loss in the Peach Bowl well

4Dsu68kWYt0_dxHFQR18AJw7U4VQgwEcUpqC_c-HPIXcYZniXQarX-EixBn2JCEt1zgBnPr6eqOiwqqemJ9cmbtlBPLDtWtKCk9m2CxKopfLuotJmV1apHLCVOxLBqZHJOwXj2QF7Y1he-Zv9P_q

Disappointed. They could have done a lot better by just beating the Ess out of each other.

I'm mostly amazed that Pitt Football has ANY fans that are that passionate about their team.
My son is a senior at Pitt this year...he's never lived in Iowa a day in his life, but has grown up tailgating at Iowa games...he says the Pitt fans are different, not as many, but the ones they have are pretty intense about it...

and CSB, he was at a club in Philly for NYE and ran into this guy...they were on their way back from Atlanta:

The woman wasn't even hurt. Like just fell super slow and played dead going through a rolodex of divorce lawyers in her head while staring I to the void.
I just assumed she hit her head on the concrete when she fell backward.

I like how 1997 Jared Fogle makes multiple attempts to break up the fight without ever relinquishing his Diet Coke.

Reactions: win4jj
That behemoth dude looks like he's carrying small children inside his shirt. I do not understand how people allow themselves to gain weight like that.

Reactions: LetsGoHawks83
The older white fellow was certainly the instigator, here... but the young african-american gentleman tried to go in for a cheap shot of his own.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT