ADVERTISEMENT

PJ coming after Seth?

What population size does prove is that people want to live there in contrast to the assertion that nobody would want to live there. Twin Cities aren't a prison camp. It's a ridiculous thing to say when people aren't restricted from leaving Minnesota to go live in Iowa or elsewhere in the states. Plenty of people obviously want to live there.
Sure, but the people living there are also the Twin Cities' more harsh critics.

Our company was acquired by a company out of St Paul a couple of years ago, so I am there 4-5x a year. The Minneapolis natives talk more shit about Minneapolis than anyone - they openly call it Murderapolis. It seems most are starting to move out of the city to suburbs like Inner Grove and Eden Prairie.

You couldn't pay me to live in the Minneapolis or St Paul city limits. Both have turned into total shit holes.

• Haha
Reactions: littlez
Despite PJ being a polar opposite of KF (personality wise), he desperately wants to run his team like Iowa.

He should stop trying to hire away our staff that is currently employed... Go after the guys that are already available.

BF is available to be their OC. He can get the offense at MN looking like Iowa! 🤣

You're welcome MN.

It's not a non sequitur. I responded to a post asking who would want to live in Minneapolis. Obviously a lot more people than who want to live in Iowa. Your personal preference is irrelevant to the argument. Especially because Iowans have a comical chip on their shoulder about these things
So to follow the logic.....any place bigger than Minneapolis from a population standpoint means those people don't want to live in Minneapolis...correct? It has nothing to do with career, family or things of that nature?
Population numbers by themselves don't tell you a thing about why people do/don't live somewhere.

Reactions: HawkeyeinOmaha
Imagine Fleck offering Coach Wallace as part of the sales pitch an in to His Botox and Hormone replacement Clinic and an armed security detail with bullet proof windows installed in His cars so He is safe in New Mogadishu. I am sure Coach Wallace would be impressed.

Reactions: Hawkeye3378
Imagine Fleck offering Coach Wallace as part of the sales pitch an in to His Botox and Hormone replacement Clinic and an armed security detail with bullet proof windows installed in His cars so He is safe in New Mogadishu. I am sure Coach Wallace would be impressed.
Are you drunk? You are another idiot that has to bring up politics on a football board.

How so, Pink Hair?
Sesame Street Popcorn GIF by Muppet Wiki

Are you drunk? You are another idiot that has to bring up politics on a football board.
Are You a mental midget? What does Fleck's Medical and enhancement choices and the Condition of a crime infested City have to do with Politics ? Did I reference a political Party ? a policy ? No I did not Beta Male , Besides I was obviously joking and just cracking on Fleck and the Goofs, Oh and in closing eat shite

Are You a mental midget? What does Fleck's Medical and enhancement choices and the Condition of a crime infested City have to do with Politics ? Did I reference a political Party ? a policy ? No I did not Beta Male , Besides I was obviously joking and just cracking on Fleck and the Goofs, Oh and in closing eat shite
Whatever. Idiot.

Reactions: littlez
Lifelong Hawk fan. Moved from Iowa City to Minneapolis about 10 years ago. Love it here and would never move back to Iowa.
I’m just the opposite…3 years ago my wife and I moved from Minneapolis suburb to Des Moines area and it was a great move. Minneapolis traffic sucked, the political environment was way too liberal, and the “Minnesota nice” thing is a myth…it’s more like Minnesota passive aggressive. We like the bike trails all around the Des Moines metro. Lastly, the winters are just so much more tolerable in Des Moines vs the Twin Cities. Last winter we got 15 inches of snow in Des Moines vs Minneapolis with nearly 70 inches of snow. I rest my case! 😉

Last edited:
MSP has more people than the entire state of Iowa.......that is kind of the point. Woke metros are no place to be right now. Hell they burned downtown and nobody was help accountable. They neutered the police department. No thanks with that crap. No way to go through life.
Omar wants you there as long as you’re not a white male over 45.

🤣🤣

As Aretha Franklin once said, Don’t you blaspheme in here!! That was no miracle. That was a Faustian bargain from which he shall not recover.

I just can’t imagine being a HS kid and wanting to play for a coach who wears capri’s on the sidelines then dresses like whatever the hell that is when he goes out in public.
Its a different world, I treat everyone with respect that I meet as long as they do the same with me. Doesn't mean I have to embrace the stupid.
Btw, the jackass in the pic is a thief. Zero respect for him.

That cuts both ways. Probably moreso with Iowans who would like to live elsewhere but can't afford to move to those places.
Well, two of my former co-workers can’t wait to move out of the Twin Cities to Iowa, once they retire, just like I did. Decent employment opportunities up there, but quality of life is below that of Iowa…imho.

Reactions: Here_4_a_Day
Its a different world, I treat everyone with respect that I meet as long as they do the same with me. Doesn't mean I have to embrace the stupid.
You can still respect a clown making balloon animals while honking their nose, but you might not want to work for that person.

Well, two of my former co-workers can’t wait to move out of the Twin Cities to Iowa, once they retire, just like I did. Decent employment opportunities up there, but quality of life is below that of Iowa…imho.
They do have a reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally cool new state flag though:

It's not a non sequitur. I responded to a post asking who would want to live in Minneapolis. Obviously a lot more people than who want to live in Iowa. Your personal preference is irrelevant to the argument. Especially because Iowans have a comical chip on their shoulder about these things
As a former resident of Minnesota, there are a lot of lower-income residents that just can’t afford to move out of the state.

ron burgundy GIF

• Haha
Reactions: Sett1997
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT