ADVERTISEMENT

PJ coming after Seth?

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Here_4_a_Day
Just a random sample of good old "Minneapolis Nice!" Can you imagine moving from IC to where this is business as usual:

God I hate the free board. If more people live in MSP than the entire state of Iowa, that's pretty good evidence that more people would rather live there than in Iowa. Nobody in MSP is priced out of New Hartford. Or Waukee for that matter.
Minneapolis is shrinking after peaking in 2020:

MSP metro area (7 county area) overall is flat:

Iowa is also flat overall with a small tick projected upward:

The Fleckster has a history of losing Coordinators in recent years.
Recently several have taken lateral positions, such as MSU and Rutgers.

That says A LOT.

He's just weirdly odd.

The Fleckster has a history of losing Coordinators in recent years.
Recently several have taken lateral positions, such as MSU and Rutgers.

That says A LOT.

He's just weirdly odd.
Ohh I tell ya, I wish we had a history of losing offensive coordinators.

Respect I Tell Ya GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

Oh I tell ya , no respect, no respect.
My wife told me she wanted to have sex in the back seat of the car.
She asked me to drive.

Respect I Tell Ya GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

Despite PJ being a polar opposite of KF (personality wise), he desperately wants to run his team like Iowa.

He should stop trying to hire away our staff that is currently employed... Go after the guys that are already available.

BF is available to be their OC. He can get the offense at MN looking like Iowa! 🤣

You're welcome MN.
Well that sounds like you are saying we should have restraint in hiring practices.

Listen, Fleck can sent an offer to Wallace. I cant remember but has Seth ever been a DC? If not then this would be an upward move and promotion for him and a lot more dollars.

But that would be Seth's decision and he is offered and he leaves then good for him.

But, maybe Phil only wants to coach a couple more years and Phil has already told Kirk to promote Seth.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT