ADVERTISEMENT

Please DO NOT join PETA!

You know that PETA classifies your raising of rabbits and selling them for pets as abusive, right?

Not really. I treat my rabbits right and give them a good spot to live. Plus I do not sell them for meat. Kids getting a new bunny and the love they show is not bad. PETA is not god and will not stop me if they know I am doing a good thing.

Not really. I treat my rabbits right and give them a good spot to live. Plus I do not sell them for meat. Kids getting a new bunny and the love they show is not bad. PETA is not god and will not stop me if they know I am doing a good thing.

Oh-really-gif_1.gif

Are you sure?

Pets
"In a perfect world, animals would be free to live their lives to the fullest: raising their young, enjoying their native environments, and following their natural instincts. However, domesticated dogs and cats cannot survive "free" in our concrete jungles, so we must take as good care of them as possible. People with the time, money, love, and patience to make a lifetime commitment to an animal can make an enormous difference by adopting from shelters or rescuing animals from a perilous life on the street. But it is also important to stop manufacturing "pets," thereby perpetuating a class of animals forced to rely on humans to survive."

-PETA pamphlet, Companion Animals: Pets or Prisoners?

"I don’t use the word "pet." I think it’s speciesist language. I prefer "companion animal." For one thing, we would no longer allow breeding. People could not create different breeds. There would be no pet shops. If people had companion animals in their homes, those animals would have to be refugees from the animal shelters and the streets. You would have a protective relationship with them just as you would with an orphaned child. But as the surplus of cats and dogs (artificially engineered by centuries of forced breeding) declined, eventually companion animals would be phased out, and we would return to a more symbiotic relationship – enjoyment at a distance."

-Ingrid Newkirk, PETA vice-president, quoted in The Harper's Forum Book, Jack Hitt, ed., 1989, p.223.

"Pet ownership is an abysmal situation brought about by human manipulation."

-Ingrid Newkirk, President, PETA, Washingtonian, August 1986

Reactions: HallofFame
What is? 3 million people agree with me and I did not tell anybody to do anything I just aske questions. I have been clear that it makes me very mad when people hurt animals. Am I bad or not real because I have feelings?? From now on I will post about the weather!!
I enjoy the shit out of eating wild game I worked for. Also, did you know that PETA kills animals? Did you know that one of the higher ups once said " a fly is a rat, is dog, is a pig, is a boy"....basically stating that all life is equal to human life. They are Crazy.

Are you sure?

Pets
"In a perfect world, animals would be free to live their lives to the fullest: raising their young, enjoying their native environments, and following their natural instincts. However, domesticated dogs and cats cannot survive "free" in our concrete jungles, so we must take as good care of them as possible. People with the time, money, love, and patience to make a lifetime commitment to an animal can make an enormous difference by adopting from shelters or rescuing animals from a perilous life on the street. But it is also important to stop manufacturing "pets," thereby perpetuating a class of animals forced to rely on humans to survive."

"I don’t use the word "pet." I think it’s speciesist language. I prefer "companion animal." For one thing, we would no longer allow breeding. People could not create different breeds. There would be no pet shops. If people had companion animals in their homes, those animals would have to be refugees from the animal shelters and the streets. You would have a protective relationship with them just as you would with an orphaned child. But as the surplus of cats and dogs (artificially engineered by centuries of forced breeding) declined, eventually companion animals would be phased out, and we would return to a more symbiotic relationship – enjoyment at a distance."

-Ingrid Newkirk, PETA vice-president, quoted in The Harper's Forum Book, Jack Hitt, ed., 1989, p.223.

wsod.gif

Are you sure?

Pets

JUST STOP! I treat my rabbits like people almost. If you could see how happy they are when I bring food and play with them you would know. I do not have to live by every word they say if I know they are helping in big ways.

JUST STOP! I treat my rabbits like people almost. If you could see how happy they are when I bring food and play with them you would know. I do not have to live by every word they say if I know they are helping in big ways.

Pics of you and your rabbits or they don't exist.

I enjoy the shit out of eating wild game I worked for. Also, did you know that PETA kills animals? Did you know that one of the higher ups once said " a fly is a rat, is dog, is a pig, is a boy"....basically stating that all life is equal to human life. They are Crazy.

What?? What animals do they kill??

No can do Thomas, it's really important to me to make sure you know everything about the terrorist organization you're supporting. You do understand they "help in big ways" by killing over 90% of the animals that come into their shelter, right?

PS. I'm really glad your rabbits are happy, my puppy loves me too!

No can do Thomas, it's really important to me to make sure you know everything about the terrorist organization you're supporting. You do understand they "help in big ways" by killing over 90% of the animals that come into their shelter, right?

PS. I'm really glad your rabbits are happy, my puppy loves me too!

What are you talking about? They DO NOT kill animals from what I understand. They better not! I have donated almost $1000 and this will make me very mad if true. Are you just trying to mess with me?

What are you talking about? They DO NOT kill animals from what I understand. They better not! I have donated almost $1000 and this will make me very mad if true. Are you just trying to mess with me?

Read the link I posted, I'm afraid you're in for a bad day Thomas.

I
I joined 3 years ago and it has changed my life and how I look at animal rights. This is a amazing group!! I left a link with stuff about signing up. What are your thoughts of the group??

http://www.peta.org/action/action-team/
God charged us to be respectful of all lives...however even though I have loved my dogs and yes cats more than most people they do not have the same value as the worst criminal...and I know a can of worms has just been opened with this post.

I can see the tears from here.

What is? 3 million people agree with me and I did not tell anybody to do anything I just aske questions. I have been clear that it makes me very mad when people hurt animals. Am I bad or not real because I have feelings?? From now on I will post about the weather!!
Last year I put a slug through 6 deer. You want any details of what happened next?

The problem is equating PETA and HUSA with caring about animals. Both are radical organizations that do very little good and a fair amount of harm.

I am a real softie for animals. I think people who torture animals should have their nuts nailed to a stump and be pushed over backwards. I support the local animal welfare agencies. But you won't catch me within a mile of PETA or HUSA.

Reactions: FranklinHawk

Wow...this doucher is as creepy with animals as he is with people. Sounds like there is something a little weird going on with those bunnies....

Reactions: HallofFame
You can start here. By the way, they have pictures too on that site, I'm sure you'll want to see those.

https://www.petakillsanimals.com/proof-peta-kills/

I am sick about this!! I gave money to people that kill animals and for NO good reason. I just want to give up sometimes. How can there be so many lies out there and why would people do this?? At least hunters give the animals a chance I guess. I will hug my pets closer tonite. I really do not know what to say. Can I get any of my money back??

Do you love animals? I do to! I just found out that PETA kills many animals at what they call a shelter. IT IS ALL A LIE! Please do not give this group any money unless you like dead pets! I made this mistake before and I do not want to see it happen again.
I would never join any way but what are they suppose to do with all the unwanted pets they take in?

Are you sure?

Pets

family-guy-021207-21.gif

I am sick about this!! I gave money to people that kill animals and for NO good reason. I just want to give up sometimes. How can there be so many lies out there and why would people do this?? At least hunters give the animals a chance I guess. I will hug my pets closer tonite. I really do not know what to say. Can I get any of my money back??

I doubt PETA gives refunds.

What are you stupid? I HATE abusing animals in any form. What would you call killing them and making leather out of them. This is why I cannot believe people are calling me dumb. Look around here!!

i am quite the opposite of stupid, you on the other hand are very stupid.

why is it thomas barnes that the avatar picture that you have posted, and have claimed it to be of yourself, shows up on the google plus account of charles crawford https://plus.google.com/+CharlesCrawford/posts and also linkedin https://www.linkedin.com/pub/charles-crawford/89/499/ab? charles seems to be really into leather working.

so thomas you are either lying about your avatar picture being you or you are lying about your outrage over animal abuse, either way you are a liar.

Circle of life bro.

why is it thomas barnes that the avatar picture that you have posted, and have claimed it to be of yourself, shows up on the google plus account of charles crawford https://plus.google.com/+CharlesCrawford/posts and also linkedin https://www.linkedin.com/pub/charles-crawford/89/499/ab? charles seems to be really into leather working.

so thomas you are either lying about your avatar picture being you or you are lying about your outrage over animal abuse, either way you are a liar.

diint.gif

Reactions: who r u

Holy crap! I blame AT for this.

I am not a liar I do not trust people i do not know. Now that I know people here then fine.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT