ADVERTISEMENT

Points/assists this season - Clark vs the rest

This is incredible to see it charted out like this

shocked holy shit GIF

after the finals i heard someone on tv say that the iowa team consisted of dentists and accountants supporting one pro caliber player (cc) and they went against usc that comprised entirely (including bench) of future professional wnba players. interesting if that's how rest of the country viewed this game. also wonder who the future dentist is?

after the finals i heard someone on tv say that the iowa team consisted of dentists and accountants supporting one pro caliber player (cc) and they went against usc that comprised entirely (including bench) of future professional wnba players. interesting if that's how rest of the country viewed this game. also wonder who the future dentist is?
I mean, I will be honest, that is fairly close to how I see it. But, I do NOT claim to have a good handle on the WNBA - who else is likely to make a roster?

Reactions: desihawk
None this year, but McKenna Warnock is now in dental school at Iowa. And Bethany Doolittle from a few years ago is now getting an advanced degree in orthodontics. If you want to go way back, Lindsey Meder is an endodontist in the Des Moines area.

Reactions: desihawk
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT