ADVERTISEMENT

Police arrest suspect in case that led to fatal Amir Locke shooting

Wtf? This is insanity. The very first thing they did after opening the door and before any officer was completely past the threshold was scream who they were. I can't even with these posters on this board.
What are you talking about? The kid is asleep on the couch. They come in, even if they're screaming, and you expect the kid to understand exactly what's going on?? It's not like he was in a back bedroom and had a chance to get acclimated.

That's insanity.

I couldn't understand what they were saying because they were all yelling over each other.
So because you are not honest and say you can't understand them, then that means they didn't announce who they were? Just fricken stop.

Wtf? This is insanity. The very first thing they did after opening the door and before any officer was completely past the threshold was scream who they were. I can't even with these posters on this board.
I agree they announced themselves, but the man on the couch didn't wake up until they kicked the back of the couch.

So because you are not honest and say you can't understand them, then that means they didn't announce who they were? Just fricken stop.
Now you are putting words in my mouth. That's what's dishonest. If people are shouting something unintelligible, it's understandable why someone might not react in the desired fashion.

Get over yourself. An innocent guy died.

Now you are putting words in my mouth. That's what's dishonest. If people are shouting something unintelligible, it's understandable why someone might not react in the desired fashion.

Get over yourself. An innocent guy died.
I'm the one who said they came in unannounced and stand by that. Regardless of what was shouted, the guy was asleep on the couch and had no opportunity at all to understand what was happening other than feeling threatened by those barging in.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT