ADVERTISEMENT

Police arrest suspect in case that led to fatal Amir Locke shooting

If the police has kicked in the door of a nice apartment, and killed a wealthy white family man, this story would absolutely be covered and received much differently.
I'm 100% sure the headline wouldn't have read "white man" shot by police serving a no-knock warrant, it wouldn't have capitalized on his race. Secondly, I doubt a wealthy white man would be sleeping on the couch with a gat tucked under his pillow.

The fact was since a black man that was killed resulted in this story getting much much more publicity than if it had been a white man.

We all watch this stupud mistake-ridden sh!t unfold, with a little less than half offering up every excuse as to why it's at the very least reasonable for the police to erroneously take someone's life, if not understandable. And then we wonder why violent riots in the name of racial justice are a regular occurrence in our society.

It's f@cking dumb, tragic and the will very likely lead to more pain, death and property destruction.

Reactions: Pinehawk
I'm 100% sure the headline wouldn't have read "white man" shot by police serving a no-knock warrant, it wouldn't have capitalized on his race. Secondly, I doubt a wealthy white man would be sleeping on the couch with a gat tucked under his pillow.

The fact was since a black man that was killed resulted in this story getting much much more publicity than if it had been a white man.
When a Minneapolis cop last got scared and killed a white woman in an alley, we did see a lot of publicity. And, in fact he was charged, convicted, and sentenced to jail.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/04/30/us/minneapolis-police-noor-verdict.html

We all watch this stupud mistake-ridden sh!t unfold, with a little less than half offering up every excuse as to why it's at the very least reasonable for the police to erroneously take someone's life, if not understandable. And then we wonder why violent riots in the name of racial justice are a regular occurrence in our society.

It's f@cking dumb, tragic and the will very likely lead to more pain, death and property destruction.
I'm sure there are those in the Twin Cities that have been waiting for a good riot to breakout and now is the time to get a little spring wardrobe shopping done at the store owners expense.

I'm sure there are those in the Twin Cities that have been waiting for a good riot to breakout and now is the time to get a little spring wardrobe shopping done at the store owners expense.

AshamedPoliticalHalcyon-size_restricted.gif

Reactions: Jerome Silberman
You skipped the part about the conviction being overturned, why did you do that?

Because he will still be guilty of manslaughter and will have served years in prison.

"The ruling means his murder conviction is overturned and the case will now go back to the district court, where he will be sentenced on the manslaughter count. He has already served more than 28 months of his murder sentence. If sentenced to the presumptive four years for manslaughter, he could be eligible for supervised release around the end of this year."

We were always told how amazingly rare bad actions by LEOs were. Combined with dishonest DAs, corrupt judges...and ultimately cell phone video... that's not the case.

Then don’t call them if you’re in trouble.

Because he will still be guilty of manslaughter and will have served years in prison.

"The ruling means his murder conviction is overturned and the case will now go back to the district court, where he will be sentenced on the manslaughter count. He has already served more than 28 months of his murder sentence. If sentenced to the presumptive four years for manslaughter, he could be eligible for supervised release around the end of this year."
Did she pull a gun on the officer involved in the shooting?

That's not a new concept, and it's not good for anyone.

He’s trying to say they’re all bad because some message board idiot, or BLM said so. If he’s going to spout it, let him live in his fear.

Personally, there are some bad apples in every walk of life. But mostly good. Me, if I ever need the help of the police, I’m calling them.

Of course wtf do you think it was "planned"?
I thought your stance was the police officer acted in accordance to his training. Are you saying he accidentally pulled the trigger? Did they accidentally raid the apartment? Which part was accidental?

If the police has kicked in the door of a nice apartment, and killed a wealthy white family man, this story would absolutely be covered and received much differently.
Was this a wealthy family man in a nice apartment? You are changing more than one aspect to make your point. Hell, make him a governor in your made up scenario and it would REALLY be covered and received much differently.

I thought your stance was the police officer acted in accordance to his training. Are you saying he accidentally pulled the trigger? Did they accidentally raid the apartment? Which part was accidental?
I believe they are trained to shoot when confronted by a guy with a gun especially when looking for a blood thirsty killer.

police have arrested a 17-year-old suspect in a murder investigation
There is an epidemic of young black males, some as young as 12 or 13 and up into their 30's or so, with no regard for their own or other lives. Is there a solution? Can they be fixed?

the biggest ammosexuals on this board are fine with a person being gunned down within 9 seconds of people entering a home just and woke up from a sleep and going for their gun just because the people entering were cops.

the nra sure hasnt spoken out about a person being gunned down with their firearm when he was woken up by rhose enterint the home
Hi,

I think it was ****ed up they shot this man while conducting a no knock entry and think we need to reevaluate no knock warrants. As a gun owner, I understand why this person acted in thr manor they did.

-proud "ammosexual"

There is an epidemic of young black males, some as young as 12 or 13 and up into their 30's or so, with no regard for their own or other lives. Is there a solution? Can they be fixed?
I have said since the beginning the hardest thing BLM had to overcome was getting 20-30 year old black men to respect the life of other 20-30 year old black men.

When you wave a gun around at the police when they are serving a no-knock warrant while looking for a murderer bad things tend to happen no matter what color you are.
You regularly post some of the dumbest crap on this site but this might be the dumbest. You're asleep in your bed in your room and someone comes busting in without identifying themselves in any way, you believe you don't have the right to defend yourself?

You must have to think to breathe.

Reactions: Finance85
You regularly post some of the dumbest crap on this site but this might be the dumbest. You're asleep in your bed in your room and someone comes busting in without identifying themselves in any way, you believe you don't have the right to defend yourself?

That's not what happened and you know it.

When you wave a gun around at the police when they are serving a no-knock warrant while looking for a murderer bad things tend to happen no matter what color you are.
You can't be this thick, You're a legal gun owner, asleep in your bed in the dark of night and people come crashing into your home. You can't see who they are and all of them are yelling where you can't understand a damn word they are saying. What are you gonna do?

Sure, but it isn’t going to happen overnight. It’ll take generations

Cops are counting on being exonerated by some conservative judge.

You know, shoot first/ask questions later.
For the love of God, don’t blame the officers here. Blame the damn no knock warrant. You people and your cop hating rhetoric. Blame the no knock warrant.

Reactions: Bulldogs1974
You can't be this thick, You're a legal gun owner, asleep in your bed in the dark of night and people come crashing into your home. You can't see who they are and all of them are yelling where you can't understand a damn word they are saying. What are you gonna do?

I think what he’s trying to say, given the situation, a persons color isn’t going to be a factor.

White/black/yellow/whatever, due to the situation, that person likely was dead no matter what. Hopefully this puts an end to no knock warrants and future legislative action is enacted to curb the powers of police and prosecutors

Reactions: DFSNOLE

"without identifying themselves in any way"?

By definition, a no-knock warrant allows law enforcement to enter the property without immediate prior notification.
So they entered and shot him without announcing who they were? Come on. Be honest.

Alert... if any of you reading this have ever had a relative commit a violent crime... your days are numbered.

Check your will to make sure that you have the correct beneficiaries listed.

RIP in pieces.

There's actually some nugget's of (inadvertent) wisdom offered here.

Yes. The entered the premises without announcing who they were. The kid is sleeping on the couch. The officers got to him within seconds of entering.

Wtf? This is insanity. The very first thing they did after opening the door and before any officer was completely past the threshold was scream who they were. I can't even with these posters on this board.

Wtf? This is insanity. The very first thing they did after opening the door and before any officer was completely past the threshold was scream who they were. I can't even with these posters on this board.
I couldn't understand what they were saying because they were all yelling over each other.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT