ADVERTISEMENT

Police tase a restrained man

Things like this are the reason I can’t deal with the police. When I get pulled over, I put my hands behind my back because I know it’s coming as a black man in America.

If you watch the video it sounds like they had done the same to a woman a few years back. It was even on video. How does that happen again?

Dude was arrested for domestic assault, was being combative with police and resisting arrest. Good idea to tase a guy restrained in a chair? Probably not, but to act like this dude didn’t have it coming is ridiculous. Maybe people charged with domestic abuse should be restrained to a chair and tased? Sounds like a good idea to me. I’m very big on womens rights and against toxic masculinity.
Probably not? Really? Probably not. So you’re cool with punishment being delivered by law enforcement without a trial? Cause that’s what you’re saying here.

Delete your account.

Probably not? Really? Probably not. So you’re cool with punishment being delivered by law enforcement without a trial? Cause that’s what you’re saying here.

Delete your account.
Yeah. Just like you were okay with BLM riots before the Derek Chauvim had a “trial.”

Unfortunately, many people assumed bad cops were an extreme minority of the total.

Not sure that's necessarily true and it's impossible to know.

But these don't seem to be random anymore.
There are about 700K police officers in the U.S. making about 60mil contacts with citizens per year, so ya, I'd still say it's the minority of contacts. Good contacts don't make for headlines much in the same way Johnny getting an A on his report card won't make the headlines, but Johnny punching his teacher will. It's the society we live in.

That said, I'm not blind to the fact there are issues and those issues need to be dealt with swiftly and justly. I'm just tire of the cops are bad narrative. That isn't true. Bad cops are bad.

Reactions: Kinnick.At.Night
Things like this are the reason I can’t deal with the police. When I get pulled over, I put my hands behind my back because I know it’s coming as a black man in America.
Buuuuulllllshiiiit! Lol

There are about 700K police officers in the U.S. making about 60mil contacts with citizens per year, so ya, I'd still say it's the minority of contacts. Good contacts don't make for headlines much in the same way Johnny getting an A on his report card won't make the headlines, but Johnny punching his teacher will. It's the society we live in.

That said, I'm not blind to the fact there are issues and those issues need to be dealt with swiftly and justly. I'm just tire of the cops are bad narrative. That isn't true. Bad cops are bad.
The biggest issue about that cops are bad narrative is punishment for police misconduct. It really seems to fuel the misconceptions people have. For instance the LEO that was caught lying in Marion., Iowa. Just heads onto West Liberty for a new gig. No fuss no muss.

One of the things that you will notice if you watch a few of the auditor videos is that cops absolutely hate cameras. They will ignore 50 other people and put the guy holding a camera through the ringer. "We got a call." "You're suspicious." "Do you have any id." "Do you have any warrants." Then they try to provoke and escalate.

Case in point, a jackass Coral Gables sergeant who has no business being a supervisor and probably shouldn't be a police officer. Fortunately, his lieutenant knows the law much better than he does.

Unhinged Cop Barks Unlawful Orders!!! Has No Respect for the First Amendment!!! Tyrant Alert!!!

Reminds me of Iraq. When some troops were caught stacking bodies and taking pictures for entertainment purposes.
Some folks when given authority become cruel.

Some?!? Check out the Stanford Prison Experiment

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT