ADVERTISEMENT

Trump Speaks to National Assoc. of Black Journalists

We’re going on 3 weeks now. No interviews, no press conferences, doesn’t take questions from the press.

It seems to be working so more power to her I guess.
Since you are so both sides... when is the last time trump did a press conference? He's been in the race a hell of a lot longer than kamala and I don't recall any press conferences aside from coming out of court rooms and babbling nonsense and walking away. I could personally give 2 ****s if he does one but they seem awfully important to you so maybe you can look into that and add a little bit on the other side.

Since you are so both sides... when is the last time trump did a press conference? He's been in the race a hell of a lot longer than kamala and I don't recall any press conferences aside from coming out of court rooms and babbling nonsense and walking away. I could personally give 2 ****s if he does one but they seem awfully important to you so maybe you can look into that and add a little bit on the other side.
He took questions during the subject of this thread. Did an interview with someone named Adin Ross a couple days ago.
When’s the last time Harris has taken questions or done an interview?

He took questions during the subject of this thread. Did an interview with someone named Adin Ross a couple days ago.
Lol you mean the butt sniffer who is best buds with that "totally not a NAZI" Nick Fuentes? I think I'll take Kamala with no press conferences thanks.

The fact that he did an interview with that chode is less concerning to you than Kamala doing no press conferences yet says a lot about how messed up your priorities are.

Reactions: RileyHawk
Lol you mean the butt sniffer who is best buds with that "totally not a NAZI" Nick Fuentes? I think I'll take Kamala with no press conferences thanks.

The fact that he did an interview with that chode is less concerning to you than Kamala doing no press conferences yet says a lot about how messed up your priorities are.
Yikes.

Talk about reading WAY too much into a post.

There goes bins again, saying the MAGA part out loud.

Adin David Ross (born October 11, 2000) is an American internet personality and online streamer. He is known for his collaborations with celebrities and livestreams of the NBA 2K and Grand Theft Auto V video games.[5] He previously streamed on Twitch where he was permanently banned in 2023. The same year, he signed a deal with Kick.[6]

There goes bins again, saying the MAGA part out loud.

Adin David Ross (born October 11, 2000) is an American internet personality and online streamer. He is known for his collaborations with celebrities and livestreams of the NBA 2K and Grand Theft Auto V video games.[5] He previously streamed on Twitch where he was permanently banned in 2023. The same year, he signed a deal with Kick.[6]
Saying what out loud? I was asked a question and answered. He called into Fox and friends yesterday apparently. Answered questions.

When was the last time Harris answered any questions by anyone?

It is what it is…

Last edited:
Saying what out loud? I was asked a question and answered. He called into Fox and friends yesterday apparently. Answered questions.

When was the last time answered any questions by anyone?

It is what it is…
Problem is no matter when Trump opens his mouth (Rally, debate, press conference, etc.) all he does is lie and exaggerate. He’s always the best at everything, opponent always the worst.

So what’s the big deal if he does a presser if all he does is spews lies? Did you watch him this afternoon? Everytime he spoke it was one whopper after another. Absolutely no facts, and no solutions. Nothing to better the average American or our country. Only how he’s mistreated.

Problem is no matter when Trump opens his mouth (Rally, debate, press conference, etc.) all he does is lie and exaggerate. He’s always the best at everything, opponent always the worst.

So what’s the big deal if he does a presser if all he does is spews lies? Did you watch him this afternoon? Everytime he spoke it was one whopper after another. Absolutely no facts, and no solutions. Nothing to better the average American or our country. Only how he’s mistreated.
Agreed.

I’d like Harris to answer a few questions occasionally. Used to be a standard expectation.

Agreed.

I’d like Harris to answer a few questions occasionally. Used to be a standard expectation.
It's a bit difficult to work in a press conference during a period of time when you're vetting and interviewing running mate candidates and then embarking on a 7-state tour done in a short period of time. It will happen soon enough.

Agreed.

For what it’s worth, I do too, and I think she will do so relatively soon.

I think it’s fair to recognize however that she became the presumptive nominee under nearly unprecedented circumstances, barely 3 months out from the election, in a race where if she didn’t hit the campaign trail running her race would be over almost before it began.

I get your general point, I just don’t think it’s the major scandal that conservatives in general want it to be. It’d be an entirely different argument if she’d won the nomination during the primary season as one normally would, and then went radio silent.

Reactions: EasyHawk
For what it’s worth, I do too, and I think she will do so relatively soon.

I think it’s fair to recognize however that she became the presumptive nominee under nearly unprecedented circumstances, barely 3 months out from the election, in a race where if she didn’t hit the campaign trail running her race would be over almost before it began.

I get your general point, I just don’t think it’s the major scandal that conservatives in general want it to be. It’d be an entirely different argument if she’d won the nomination during the primary season as one normally would, and then went radio silent.
Respect your opinion but it’s pretty obvious at this point that it’s a campaign strategy. It’s working so kudos I guess.

Reactions: sober_teacher
Respect your opinion but it’s pretty obvious at this point that it’s a campaign strategy. It’s working so kudos I guess.
Why do you think she should have had a press conference by now? What's the rush? If it was the end of October and she still hadn't taken ad hoc questions you would have a reasonable point but to questioning it now simply demonstrates your right wing tendencies.

Reactions: sober_teacher
Given how the media is carrying the Dem water I don't think it really matters,.. Even if Kamala really stepped in it during an interview, I seriously doubt that the average voter would even hear about it given the constant droning adulation...

Why do you think she should have had a press conference by now? What's the rush? If it was the end of October and she still hadn't taken ad hoc questions you would have a reasonable point but to questioning it now simply demonstrates your right wing tendencies.
Doesn’t even have to be a press conference…answer a couple questions from the traveling pool on her plane.

she’s obviously avoiding answering questions

Given how the media is carrying the Dem water I don't think it really matters,.. Even if Kamala really stepped in it during an interview, I seriously doubt that the average voter would even hear about it given the constant droning adulation...
You mean like they praised Biden after the debate?

GTFO with that nonsense.

Why is it so important that she has done so by now? Do these questions have a time limit for validity?

This is just you repeating one of the right wing talking points yet again.
You’re the one making excuses and regurgitating talking points 😊

Lied the entire time and provided nothing of value. That isn't a press conference. He was a joke in the debate vs Biden. Lied the entire time but Biden was too old to do anything about it.

You’re the one making excuses and regurgitating talking points 😊
What talking points am I regurgitating by asking you why you think Harris needs to have had a press conference by now? The only reason I can come up with is that you are repeating, once again, the propaganda that you consume. If that's not the case, answer the question.

This appears to be your standard deflection defense. Will be interesting to see if you continue on that path or take anouther route.

• Haha
Reactions: binsfeldcyhawk2
I would like to see Harris have a presser and answer questions, I can understand why her campaign isn’t too worried about it right now though. They have momentum and right now Trump seems hell bent on self immolation, From a strategic standpoint no need to give him a fire extinguisher.

Doesn’t even have to be a press conference…answer a couple questions from the traveling pool on her plane.

she’s obviously avoiding answering questions
Looks like she fulfilled that, see above. Took a couple questions. And what really is the point of butt sniffing chode trumpty assembling reporters and ripping her and saying his speech drew more than MLK which is very false. Now on the news she is talking to reporters as I type. Mission accomplished!! Listen to Chis, he will show you the way.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT