ADVERTISEMENT

Trump Speaks to National Assoc. of Black Journalists

Never in my wildest dream would I have envisioned a Presidential campaign losing so much momentum in such a short period of time!!!!!

It's literally been two weeks since Trunp left Milwaukee on top of the world with a huge lead in the polls.

Today...he's, at best, even with Harris.

It's astonishing.
^^^Derp

Harris is a horrific candidate and the Democrats are on a sugar high because the no longer have to support are barely alive but mostly dead person for president.

Don’t worry the crash is coming. But unfortunately for the American people the media is already in lock step with the Democrats and will give her a back massage all the way to November.
Voters have two choices.

They'll vote based on...
1. Who's the better candidate or
2. Which is the least bad.

It's an easy pick.

I’m a reluctant Harris voter and generally agree our leaders need to be accountable. But I do think Harris deserves a bit of a pass for the next couple weeks. She and her team have to put together a wealth of new policy planks, they have to restart the campaign, they have to capitalize on early momentum. Usually a candidate does all of that prep before they even announce their candidacy.

If by late September she hasn’t done media interviews then yes I consider that a black mark.

It’s only been 11 days since Biden dropped out.
You mean…since Biden was “pushed” out. 😉

Reactions: RicoSuave102954
And when she does, you’ll complain about who is asking the questions, how long her responses were, how she looked (probably not black enough), and so on. She can’t, and never will, win in your eyes.
That’s a cop-out, the American voting public needs to know her policy stances, ability to think on her feet, etc before deciding if they want to vote for her. Or, is that asking too much?

That’s a cop-out, the American voting public needs to know her policy stances, ability to think on her feet, etc before deciding if they want to vote for her. Or, is that asking too much?
th

I agree
We know she can do animal imitations but what's her policy stances?

If it's who gives a f*ck, then why is she running around pandering about it? Clearly she gives one as do the majority of the libtard base. And racist? Yeah, no respect for you.

She's not the one bringing it up.

Exactly. The only ones OBSESSED with her race are MAGAts.

Or, the question could be asked…why didn’t Kamala show up last night with Trump? She could have debated him all she wanted. Me thinks she is all talk and is afraid of debating Trump. 😉
That's not a debate. Not to mention Trump would have bagged out. He has the opportunity to accept her challenge to a real debate.

A PC right now isn’t a priority. Deal.
I mean, she’s literally spent the past two weeks rallying the party; made half a dozen or so rallies and kickstarted a stalled out fundraising campaign…when exactly has she had the time?

also, it’s not like Trump has had regular press conferences…ever.
lol…the GOP can beat Harris on policies/politics all day long.
Do…they plan on starting that soon?

I mean, she’s literally spent the past two weeks rallying the party; made half a dozen or so rallies and kickstarted a stalled out fundraising campaign…when exactly has she had the time?

also, it’s not like Trump has had regular press conferences…ever.

Do…they plan on starting that soon?
It’s just the GOP’s new test propaganda to see what’s effective against Harris. Calling her a DEI hire has back fired as has calling her a slut.

The m
Based on what we had several weeks ago the majority just want a candidate who isn’t a corpse or a criminal at this point. November will be telling.

She's not? She's been bringing up ever since she was Joe's pick as VP. Just a few examples of her bringing it up below. You're wrong as usual.

Libtard thinking. Libtards are the one's obsessed with race which is why she went from talking about being Indian to being black. You're an idiot.

Polls are turning more and more blue. Trump's lead is gone. Kamala still to get the VP and convention bump. Better put in some overtime fighting the good fight!

Reactions: EasyHawk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT