ADVERTISEMENT

Police: Woman working at Iowa City Casey's shot by customer

How is the ole' Dolphin Point Enclave doing these days?
It's called The Quarters now, doesn't seem to get the same amount of LE attention it used to get years ago so the newer owners/managemnet must be doing soemthing right. Lived there myself circa 1985-86 when It was Lakeside. It wasn't terrible then either, but definitely not great. I never did find the lake.

It's called The Quarters now, doesn't seem to get the same amount of LE attention it used to get years ago so the newer owners/managemnet must be doing soemthing right. Lived there myself circa 1985-86 when It was Lakeside. It wasn't terrible then either, but definitely not great. I never did find the lake.
The Quarters are luxury student apartments with outdoor swimming pools.

The Quarters are luxury student apartments with outdoor swimming pools.

I guess if you put enough lipstick on a pig, you can call it luxurious.

Lakeside had a pool when I lived there too.

Reactions: cigaretteman
I guess if you put enough lipstick on a pig, you can call it luxurious.

Lakeside had a pool when I lived there too.
FWIW, I work very near to the old Dolphin Lake Enclave, now the Quarters, and drive by there almost every day, etc. From what I can tell, the Quarters is a giant upgrade from the ol' Enclave and if there are problems with the residents there, I have not heard of them. It is not at all like it was.

About the only thing I have seen related to the current clientele of the Quarters is that many of them have mopeds/scooters and they get on Hwy 6 for a stretch going about 15mph slower than the other traffic. Dang kids! :)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT