ADVERTISEMENT

Political Asylum Refugee

Gonolz

HR Legend
Aug 6, 2002
I come from a different land, seeking political asylum. In my previous land, I was repressed. Anytime I wanted to post assets, talk politics or religion, or voice my opinion on those in power, I was punished. I couldn't even use f^c*%ng profanity substituting other characters for the actual letters. On the way out, I was stripped of all my likes. So, I come to this land with nothing except for my desire to make this world a better place. I saw no wall, so I just walked on in. I do not know your customs, much of the language is foreign to me, but I will learn. I know I come from an unfamiliar land where there are not things like Casey's pizza and party potatoes, but I will learn. Many friends from my previous land also seek the land of opportunity. I am a dreamer for a better world, so please accept me.

3adf3785f4cee3aa45153956b0f9c842.jpg
juli.annee_44260675_117224919213428_5351546694254331982_n.jpg
nataagataa_45344290_582578812181576_6240787458409391832_n.jpg
cassimanner_45806884_339800890185873_8030686813554913821_n.jpg

As I said, I will learn. In my land, posting these pics would get you imprisoned.

I have no idea what Fight Bar is, but I like drinking and fighting, so I'm game.

Fight Bar: a mythical place where posters who disagree about something will meet and settle their differences with fisticuffs.

I mean... think about the word "assets"... Noles were forced to get this creative because "ass" would get you banned.

Think about that.

Oh, the humanity....

Reactions: NDallasRuss
I'll work my way up from nothing. First, I'll get the money, then I'll get the power, then I'll get the women. All I have in this world is my balls and my word and I don't break 'em for no one, understand?

I come from a different land, seeking political asylum. In my previous land, I was repressed. Anytime I wanted to post assets, talk politics or religion, or voice my opinion on those in power, I was punished. I couldn't even use f^c*%ng profanity substituting other characters for the actual letters. On the way out, I was stripped of all my likes. So, I come to this land with nothing except for my desire to make this world a better place. I saw no wall, so I just walked on in. I do not know your customs, much of the language is foreign to me, but I will learn. I know I come from an unfamiliar land where there are not things like Casey's pizza and party potatoes, but I will learn. Many friends from my previous land also seek the land of opportunity. I am a dreamer for a better world, so please accept me.

Gfy.......

Welcome. Iowa has been taking refugees from Florida ever since the Underground Railroad, so its nothing new. We understand that you come from a third world of crime, violence, drugs, and strawlessness.

Note: If you are a person of color though, stear clear of Northwest Iowa which is a Steve King/Klan hellscape. You might as well have sought refuge in Mississippi.

Entry requires boob pics and many cases of Yuengling smuggled cross country to fight bar every week.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT