ADVERTISEMENT

Political Asylum Refugee

Gonolz

HR Legend
Aug 6, 2002
I come from a different land, seeking political asylum. In my previous land, I was repressed. Anytime I wanted to post assets, talk politics or religion, or voice my opinion on those in power, I was punished. I couldn't even use f^c*%ng profanity substituting other characters for the actual letters. On the way out, I was stripped of all my likes. So, I come to this land with nothing except for my desire to make this world a better place. I saw no wall, so I just walked on in. I do not know your customs, much of the language is foreign to me, but I will learn. I know I come from an unfamiliar land where there are not things like Casey's pizza and party potatoes, but I will learn. Many friends from my previous land also seek the land of opportunity. I am a dreamer for a better world, so please accept me.

3adf3785f4cee3aa45153956b0f9c842.jpg
juli.annee_44260675_117224919213428_5351546694254331982_n.jpg
nataagataa_45344290_582578812181576_6240787458409391832_n.jpg
cassimanner_45806884_339800890185873_8030686813554913821_n.jpg

As I said, I will learn. In my land, posting these pics would get you imprisoned.

I have no idea what Fight Bar is, but I like drinking and fighting, so I'm game.

Fight Bar: a mythical place where posters who disagree about something will meet and settle their differences with fisticuffs.

I mean... think about the word "assets"... Noles were forced to get this creative because "ass" would get you banned.

Think about that.

Oh, the humanity....

Reactions: NDallasRuss
I'll work my way up from nothing. First, I'll get the money, then I'll get the power, then I'll get the women. All I have in this world is my balls and my word and I don't break 'em for no one, understand?

I come from a different land, seeking political asylum. In my previous land, I was repressed. Anytime I wanted to post assets, talk politics or religion, or voice my opinion on those in power, I was punished. I couldn't even use f^c*%ng profanity substituting other characters for the actual letters. On the way out, I was stripped of all my likes. So, I come to this land with nothing except for my desire to make this world a better place. I saw no wall, so I just walked on in. I do not know your customs, much of the language is foreign to me, but I will learn. I know I come from an unfamiliar land where there are not things like Casey's pizza and party potatoes, but I will learn. Many friends from my previous land also seek the land of opportunity. I am a dreamer for a better world, so please accept me.

Gfy.......

Welcome. Iowa has been taking refugees from Florida ever since the Underground Railroad, so its nothing new. We understand that you come from a third world of crime, violence, drugs, and strawlessness.

Note: If you are a person of color though, stear clear of Northwest Iowa which is a Steve King/Klan hellscape. You might as well have sought refuge in Mississippi.

Entry requires boob pics and many cases of Yuengling smuggled cross country to fight bar every week.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT