ADVERTISEMENT

Poll: Do you believe Biden is mentally fit for an additional 4-year term?

Do you believe Biden is mentally fit for an additional term?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
That isn't the question in the election. The question is who is more fit to be president for the next 4 years. Trump or Biden.

I choose Biden. He gaveled in Trump in 2017 when Trump won the election. Trump tried to pressure his VP to overturn the election. He also tried to pressure state legislatures, secretaries of state, election commissions. He also had the fake elector scheme and eventually got a bunch of his cult members to initiate an insurrection.

I only chose yes because I think he is more mentally fit than the current projected opposition.
Can you elaborate on this line of thinking? Do you think he has the mental capacity to be making day to day decisions as a president? Do you trust Biden to sit down with Iran, Russia, or China to negotiate on behalf of the usa?

Can you elaborate on this line of thinking? Do you think he has the mental capacity to be making day to day decisions as a president? Do you trust Biden to sit down with Iran, Russia, or China to negotiate on behalf of the usa?
Do u think Trump can negotiate with any of the above and not be bribed or flattered into accepting a deal. That is bad for the USA

I think there are people that are probably more fit, but I do not think the other projected option is that.

Reactions: BelemNole
Voted no...would have voted NO if it was asking about Trump.
The group think by a small band of left leaning fanatics effectively disables their ability to see that the question concerned Biden - period.
A poll exclusively yes or no on Trump would give a clear picture as well.
Or a poll with Biden, Trump, or none of the above would work too.

Do u think Trump can negotiate with any of the above and not be bribed or flattered into accepting a deal. That is bad for the USA
Yes I do. I have not seen any indication that people are bribing trump into a deal.

I think there are people that are probably more fit, but I do not think the other projected option is that.
So if Biden is not all with it, do you think kamala is calling the shots? If not, do you think Americans deserve to know who is really running the country?

Biden orchestrated the Biden Crime Family to do his dirty work, has been able to cause chaos in the world to line his pockets with chinese and ukranian money, is able to clearly communicate to the migrant caravans that our borders are wide open, and his environmental policies have not been able to help us recover from the $14/gal gas that occured when he was inagurated.

we are a few months from “Biden is a evil mastermind destroying the country” season and apparently are stuck in “joe is a pudding head with dementia”season

Last edited:

I don't, but I think his likely opponent does, either - and I am much more confident that Biden has the mental capacity to follow expert advice instead of thinking he knows better than his advisors.

I think Biden is not fit to run the country now, much less in 5 years.

Trump appears mentally capable right now, but ideally we would never run a candidate of his age.

Just because you dont agree with their ideas does not mean they aren't capable. I very much disagree with Trudeau, but he is still a capable leader.
His age isn’t disqualifying. It’s his temperament. Personality disorder, authoritarian streak, and criminal tendencies.

The Saudi’s had a giant purge of dissidents. Most likely from US intelligence. Then Trump after he left office got a bunch of business from LIV. And Jared got a 2 billion loan. Lots of smoke there.
It's possible, I have not heard too much about this. But how is this any different than the smoke that goes with Biden and Hunter in Ukraine? It seems most democrats totally dismiss this.

I am willing to change my thoughts about trump if the evidence against him is strong.

also remember while we have a lot of threads/posts recently talking about how social media is sending society down the drain, one of the candidates has the posting habits of an unstable teenager.

If anybody personally knew somebody that posted to social media like DJT does, we would think they are mentally not well, and would not think too highly of that individual.

Apparently its an admirable quality when choosing a president for some people, however.

I think Biden is not fit to run the country now, much less in 5 years.

Trump appears mentally capable right now, but ideally we would never run a candidate of his age.

Just because you dont agree with their ideas does not mean they aren't capable. I very much disagree with Trudeau, but he is still a capable leader.
Yeah, he seems sharp as a tack

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT