ADVERTISEMENT

POLL: If Today Is Election Day, How Do You Vote?

Which option most closely reflects your current voting inclination?

• I vote left-leaning 3rd party (eg., Green)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
6b45c581-5673-4d62-937d-f7f3b6677c2d_text.gif

If the Rs hold the House, and Biden wins the presidency, the House will refuse to certify the presidential results.

They might put Mittens in the White House, but they are more likely to give it to Trump or MTG. Because, you know, they are Republicans.
What a stupid comment

Reactions: thewop
Sad. Choice couldn't be easier. Trump wants to fire all non loyal federal employees. Fail
I'm not a Federal Employee.

And yes, it's very sad that out of 330 Americans the best we could come up with is a cadaver and a criminal rapist.

Also, this isn't new information Chis. I voted Johnson in 2016, I only voted in local/state elections in 2020 and I will do the same in 2024. I will sleep very well knowing my vote matters to me...I waste it on no one.

I'm not a Federal Employee.

And yes, it's very sad that out of 330 Americans the best we could come up with is a cadaver and a criminal rapist.

Also, this isn't new information Chis. I voted Johnson in 2016, I only voted in local/state elections in 2020 and I will do the same in 2024. I will sleep very well knowing my vote matters to me...I waste it on no one.
I thought you were once a Federal employee. My bad. Still pathetic nonetheless.

What these polls prove is the HORT MAGAs are liars.
They're afraid to vote in my polls. No doubt they fear that if they vote wrong, I will punish them by - gasp! - putting them on my ignore list.

Oh, the humanity!

Kidding aside, polls like these actually are good for identifying folks you want to put on your ignore list.

I had emptied my ignore list last year, but with the election looming, I'm starting to repopulate it.

The only way to send a message is if everyone refused to vote.

The uniparty will live on until it’s too late.

But there is no cancer free candidate...

Support for insurrection(ists)
Republican House of absolute inaction, including inability to elect its own leader
Vast conspiracy to overturn election, child-like devotion to an immoral, criminal leader
Efforts to address introduced to immigration by Republicans torpedoed by Republicans

I'd say the cancer has metastasized for the Republican party.

Loyalty, no fealty to the Orange Turd is a paper badge of honor in this cartoon the Republicans are willing to be humiliated. Strange how politicians, especially experienced ones don't consider how history will judge them, or don't care.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT