ADVERTISEMENT

Poll: Joe Rogan 4 Hour Debate: Trump in will Biden do it?

Will Joe Biden do the Debate?

• Yes he is up to the challenge!

Votes: 8 11.6%
  • No He is scared!

Votes: 9 13.0%
  • No he will attack Rogan as a Bernie Supporter

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No he will say Rogan is sexist

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • No he will say Rogan is a racist

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • No because he will only appear in debates controlled by the Liberal Media

Votes: 49 71.0%

• Total voters
Not really. Rachel is extremely far left. Joe is a Democrat but has a few Right leaning opinions. I don’t believe Joe would have an agenda to “get” Biden. Rogan is of the opinion that a Trump takes drugs and that Biden has cognitive issues. He doesn’t favor one or the other. I don’t think Maddow could say that. Also, Maddox has to answer to MSNBC. Rogan is his own boss and can ask whatever the F he wants.
Rogan is a Trump supporter. He has already said he would vote for Trump over Biden.

Not that this matters. He has no qualifications to moderate a serious debate. Stunts like this is why peoole on the left rightfully call Republicans clowns.

Reactions: nelly02
And I want to point out just how far Trump and the Republicans have degraded the office. Can you imagine Howard Stern trying to moderate his own debate and Obama gleefully jumping on board while calling Romney a chicken for not buying in?

That would be fair and balanced. High Pitch Eric is full MAGA.

Joe Rogan has over 8 million subscribers on YouTube and 190 million downloads per month taking in 30 million dollars a year. I would hardly call Rogan a non-entity.

If this is what qualifies someone to host a debate maybe we should see if Kim Kardashian is available

Reactions: pjhawk
Rogan is a Trump supporter. He has already said he would vote for Trump over Biden.

Not that this matters. He has no qualifications to moderate a serious debate. Stunts like this is why peoole on the left rightfully call Republicans clowns.

Saying that you would vote Trump over Biden doesn‘t necessarily make you a Trump supporter. It could likely mean you don’t think Biden is the right choice for president. Rogan is more progressive and supports Bernie and Tulsi more than anything else. He supports UBI, Medicare for All, etc. I’ve listened to Rogan for close to three years now, I would hardly cal him a Trump supporter.

If this is what qualifies someone to host a debate maybe we should see if Kim Kardashian is available

Rogan does an excellent job interviewing people. Listen to his interviews with Bernie and Tulsi. Then let me know if you still think Kim Kardashian is just as qualified.

Reactions: Hawkeye_311
Rogan does an excellent job interviewing people. Listen to his interviews with Bernie and Tulsi. Then let me know if you still think Kim Kardashian is just as qualified.
Rogan does a decent job interviewing his guests about themselves, their work, their tastes. I would watch a Rogan Trump podcast or a Rogan Biden podcast. Rogan is not qualified to moderate a debate between Trump and Biden. When Rogan started his podcast as a 40+ adult, he regularly talked about not believing we landed on the moon. He has an endless fascination with conspiracy theories (whether he believes them or not) and that alone disqualifies him from moderating a presidential debate. He's too influenced by that world to be fair in a debate.

Rogan does a decent job interviewing his guests about themselves, their work, their tastes. I would watch a Rogan Trump podcast or a Rogan Biden podcast. Rogan is not qualified to moderate a debate between Trump and Biden. When Rogan started his podcast as a 40+ adult, he regularly talked about not believing we landed on the moon. He has an endless fascination with conspiracy theories (whether he believes them or not) and that alone disqualifies him from moderating a presidential debate. He's too influenced by that world to be fair in a debate.

I guess I see it as much differ than a debate setting. I’d rather see a free form, open discussion of ideas and topics. Debates, in their current format are horrible. You get, what, 60 seconds to state your point? Most of the responses are standard scripted/rehearsed answers. What I like about Rogan is that he appears to be very sincere and honest, especially about his shortcoming, like conspiracy theories. He laughs about the time in his alive when he bought into the moon conspiracy. He will also explain how and why he got there, and why he believes differently now. Again, that’s what I like about the guy.

It would be even worse. Rogan has zero grasp of the issues. It would alternate between him talking about weed, the latest video of bear attacks, and every Joe Biden conspiracy theory out there.

And I want to point out just how far Trump and the Republicans have degraded the office. Can you imagine Howard Stern trying to moderate his own debate and Obama gleefully jumping on board while calling Romney a chicken for not buying in?

It is obvious you don’t listen to Rogan very often. Or if you d, you don’t choose the correct podcasts. I would suggest listening to his interviews with Bernie, Tulsi, Crenshaw and his most interview with Tim Kennedy. No weed talk, no conspiracy theories, no bear attacks. He’s not the one trick pony you are painting him out to be.

I guess I see it as much differ than a debate setting. I’d rather see a free form, open discussion of ideas and topics. Debates, in their current format are horrible. You get, what, 60 seconds to state your point? Most of the responses are standard scripted/rehearsed answers. What I like about Rogan is that he appears to be very sincere and honest, especially about his shortcoming, like conspiracy theories. He laughs about the time in his alive when he bought into the moon conspiracy. He will also explain how and why he got there, and why he believes differently now. Again, that’s what I like about the guy.
I've been in favor of ditching the debates since I've been eligible to vote. I have no idea how someone can live in this country and be undecided this late into an election season. Beyond that, if someone were undecided, I have no idea why a debate is their hold up. The president's job is not to debate. The president's job is to delegate, listen to the debates between his delegates, and make decisions based on that. A debate is a high school extracurricular activity.

Reactions: pjhawk and nelly02
Saying that you would vote Trump over Biden doesn‘t necessarily make you a Trump supporter. It could likely mean you don’t think Biden is the right choice for president. Rogan is more progressive and supports Bernie and Tulsi more than anything else. He supports UBI, Medicare for All, etc. I’ve listened to Rogan for close to three years now, I would hardly cal him a Trump supporter.
Rogan tends to glom onto whatever guest he has on at the moment. He would be way in over his head moderating a debate. Foreign policy, climate change, military strategy, healthcare, the pandemic, the economy. Do you really think Rogan has a deep understanding if any of these?

It is obvious you don’t listen to Rogan very often. Or if you d, you don’t choose the correct podcasts. I would suggest listening to his interviews with Bernie, Tulsi, Crenshaw and his most interview with Tim Kennedy. No weed talk, no conspiracy theories, no bear attacks. He’s not the one trick pony you are painting him out to be.
Show me anything in his resume that proves an expertise in domestic and world geo politics. He is an actor and fight promoter. He isn't qualified to run a debate.

Well tell me what person who has confirmed themselves as voting for Biden would Trump allow to moderate a debate he is in??

Even the most conservative friendly of Biden voters, say Joe Walsh. I guarantee that Trump would never do a debate in which Joe Walsh was moderating.

So explain to me why in the hell Biden should do another (again we already have 3 debates set up) debate with someone who has confirmed themselves as voting for Trump. No matter how fair you might think they are.

All this is is a lame attempt by Trump and Rogan to call Biden a pussy for not agreeing to do it. But again, there is no way that Trump would ever do a debate with anyone who has said they are voting for Biden.

Last edited:
Well tell me what person who has confirmed themselves as voting for Biden would Trump allow to moderate a debate he is in??

Even the most conservative friendly of Biden voters (say Joe Walsh) I guarantee that Trump would never do a debate in which Joe Walsh was moderating.

Does Trump have a choice at who is moderating the debates now? Did he have a choice in 2016?

Does Trump have a choice at who is moderating the debates now? Did he have a choice in 2016?

Both campaigns get to sign off on the moderators, debate format, number of debates, everything. Trump signed off on 3 debates hosted by Chris Wallace, Steve Scully, and Kristen Welker. If Trump and his campaign are unhappy about the choice of moderators they should not have signed off on them.

There is also a VP debate being moderated by Susan Page.

I’m pretty sure he said he was a Bernie supporter. The democrats choose Biden, now everyone is afraid of what he might say.

Rogan tends to glom onto whatever guest he has on at the moment. He would be way in over his head moderating a debate. Foreign policy, climate change, military strategy, healthcare, the pandemic, the economy. Do you really think Rogan has a deep understanding if any of these?
But wouldn’t it be great to see him just sit down and talk to the two of them in a non debate atmosphere.

Sorry you are using logic. Doesn’t work on this crowd.

Rogan is sexist, racist and homophobic. He should not get the honor of hosting a debate.

But wouldn’t it be great to see him just sit down and talk to the two of them in a non debate atmosphere.
No. It would be a disaster. It would be fine if they both did a podcast with Rogan but this is a really stupid topic mostly. Rogan is not a credible journalist. He's a pothead who likes to watch conspiracy docs.

Why do the Rs think that lowering the debate bar for Biden is good strategy? You realize that if you convince voters that Biden can't speak, but he winds up sounding intelligent, then you lose the narrative, right?
I’ll take my chances on this theory thanks.

We're seeing the same thing in Congressional District One in Iowa... the Party/Candidate that's trailing always wants more debates. Assley Hinson is criticizing Abby for not agreeing to more debates because Hinson didn't do very well in the first one.

No voter will watch a debate that lasts longer than two hours and most people know after the first debate which candidate they'll support.
I think these debates may change the conventional wisdom.

I think these debates may change the conventional wisdom.
That the debates matter? You're right. Biden is superior to Trump in every manner and Trump's supporters will declare victory based on Trump making personal attacks that have nothing to do with defending his tenure. People will realize the debates are worthless and we can end the charade.

So this isn't a debate now?
I get that but wouldn’t it be nice to see someone talking to the candidates in a less formal setting. I’m going to guess by your other responses that is a no because Biden may have to just speak without a teleprompter.

I get that but wouldn’t it be nice to see someone talking to the candidates in a less formal setting. I’m going to guess by your other responses that is a no because Biden may have to just speak without a teleprompter.
Nobody get a teleprompter at these things. That should worry Trump. He can’t answer a question with no time limits. He will struggle when he gets cut off repeatedly.

Rogan is sexist, racist and homophobic. He should not get the honor of hosting a debate.
Receipts? You're quite a meathead and need to show your work.

Rogan shouldn't be hosting anything other than a podcast or a show where people bathe with worms. You shouldn't be doing anything other than continuing to jump on Hillary Clinton's jock.

Receipts? You're quite a meathead and need to show your work.

Rogan shouldn't be hosting anything other than a podcast or a show where people bathe with worms. You shouldn't be doing anything other than continuing to jump on Hillary Clinton's jock.
Are you drunk?

Hold up. Lemme guess. You meant "transphobic" instead of "homophobic."

Ol' Joe Rogan doesn't think ya oughta be ****in' with adolescent hormones! And doesn't think dudes should be playin' lady sports!

PHOBE!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT