ADVERTISEMENT

Poll: Joe Rogan 4 Hour Debate: Trump in will Biden do it?

Will Joe Biden do the Debate?

• Yes he is up to the challenge!

Votes: 8 11.6%
  • No He is scared!

Votes: 9 13.0%
  • No he will attack Rogan as a Bernie Supporter

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No he will say Rogan is sexist

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • No he will say Rogan is a racist

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • No because he will only appear in debates controlled by the Liberal Media

Votes: 49 71.0%

• Total voters
That the debates matter? You're right. Trump is superior to Biden in every manner and Biden’s supporters on CNN will declare victory based on nothing whatsoever. People will realize the debates are worthless and we can end the charade.
FIFY.

I enjoy watching the debates. Always have regardless of candidate.

FIFY.

I enjoy watching the debates. Always have regardless of candidate.
Yeah but you're clearly psychotic :). You would enjoy the debates. They are worthless. Maybe we have them do other school extracurriculars like quiz bowl and a talent show.

Yeah but you're clearly psychotic :). You would enjoy the debates. They are worthless. Maybe we have them do other school extracurriculars like quiz bowl and a talent show.
I think you are right about the worthless part. I don’t think they swing many votes overall. But they make for great history.

Bush the First looking at his watch.
Lock box over and over from Al Gore.
I paid for this microphone from Reagan.
Nixon without makeup vs Kennedy.
Binders full of women from Romney.

Trump let himself be completely destroyed by Bob Woodward, a real journalist asking real questions. The Woodward interviews were more definitive evidence that Trump is in over his head and unfit for the White House--Woodward easily played him, it's incredibly scary how easily other world leaders/foes are almost certainly playing him as well. WGAF how well Trump comes off interacting with a fellow bullshit artist and idiot like Joe Rogan who also doesn't know anything about anything.

Joe Biden knows how to deal with actual substantive people like Bob Woodward and world leaders, I don't really care and I'm not gonna learn anything having him sit for 4 hrs with a non-entity like Rogan, with nutball Trump in the background doing his verbal diarrhea thing.
and Woodward is a shell of what he used to be. Trump just is not a very politically savvy person. If your running for office, you better understand politics.

It bugs me a little bit how much otherwise thoughtful people dismiss Rogan seemingly due to the way he is characterized by elements of the MSM.

I’m not a full fanboi, but I appreciate the way he chooses to develop his own framework for his own worldview. Unfortunately, that lends itself to shunning and cancellation by people who are too afraid to deviate from the orthodoxies of their chosen worldview, or those who are threatened by his rogue thoughts. Whenever you try to think for yourself, you’re bound to fall flat on your face from time to time. He does that for sure. I do too.

Anyway, the guy has thousands of hours of primary source material to judge him for yourself.

supposedly trump doing three hours today of rush limbaugh show...maybe a work out training device?

He was good on Remote Control

That was my only thought too. Terrible on Weekend Update, not a great standup, mediocre actor, etc. I just don't see the appeal but different strokes I suppose

I'm changing my opinion on this since the first debate. Rogan is the type of moderator that is needed. He handles obnoxious hecklers for a living and that's what is needed. He would shut their mics off or put them on timeout if he had to.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT