ADVERTISEMENT

Poll: Should America stop supporting Israel economically and militarily?

Should America stop supporting Israel?

• Yes

Votes: 27 28.7%
  • No

Votes: 67 71.3%

• Total voters
I believe the Palestinians would tell you that if the Israeli's would stop occupying the West Bank and building settlements there. They arn't suppose to be building any settlements there, but instead they deny Palestinians building permits and then the government subsidizes Isareli's to build there.

There is a reason the Palestinians are picking up weapons in the first place. It's not as simple as they just wanna kill all the Jews.
LOL - The Palestinians (Hamas) have stated many times the goal is the complete annihilation of Israel.

Don't believe anything less than that.

Seeking a long term peace agreement as pressured by the West?

Little good it did him. And little did he know Hamas has never and will never seek long term peace.

The only goal Hamas has is dead Jews. That’s it and that’s all.
You think Bibi didn’t know what Hamas wanted? He thought they were a useful foil he could manipulate as well.

I support Israel. I do NOT support the Netanyahu-led government. Those are not one and the same. Just like Palestinians and Hamas are the same thing.

So you don't think the fact that Israel is moving outsiders into Palestinian territory and preventing Palestinians from building has anything to do with it? That they just hate the jews for simply existing?
If Palestine got its way, what would the result be?

Is Israel got its way, what would the result be?

Reactions: SB_SB
You think Bibi didn’t know what Hamas wanted? He thought they were a useful foil he could manipulate as well.

I support Israel. I do NOT support the Netanyahu-led government. Those are not one and the same. Just like Palestinians and Hamas are the same thing.

Most Palestinians support Hamas, though.

Reactions: binsfeldcyhawk2
Love em, hate em, or don’t care about em—they’re all we have in the Middle East. Take them out, we won’t have anyone left to do our dirty work so we don’t have to.
Hear me out.
We don’t actually ‘have to’ do that stuff.
What if we got out of the ‘dirty work’ business of regime change, etc. and just let them alone?

You are so delusional
Btw, Israeli newspaper reporting that Bibi torpedoed a hostage deal back in July.
Most Palestinians support Hamas, though.

Sure, doesn’t help that they’re the only game in town currently.

Somehow, some way; there needs to be someone offering an alternative to Hamas there - adding caveat that Hamas hasn’t allowed elections since they won their one election nearly 20 years ago.

So that’s obviously a giant hurdle. I don’t think it’s unfair to say that Israel also needs to turn away from its radicals if they genuinely want peace.

Btw, Israeli newspaper reporting that Bibi torpedoed a hostage deal back in July.

Somehow, some way; there needs to be someone offering an alternative to Hamas there - adding caveat that Hamas hasn’t allowed elections since they won their one election nearly 20 years ago.

So that’s obviously a giant hurdle. I don’t think it’s unfair to say that Israel also needs to turn away from its radicals if they genuinely want peace.
‘Somehow, some way’, the Germans got an alternative to the to the Nazis there - adding that the Nazis hadn’t allowed an election since they won their one election nearly 12 years prior.

Too ‘radical’ a solution to implement in Gaza?

So you don't think the fact that Israel is moving outsiders into Palestinian territory and preventing Palestinians from building has anything to do with it? That they just hate the jews for simply existing?
I'm sure that doesn't help matters and makes it worse. But yes, they hate them just for existing.

The level of naivety from western liberals and even Israeli liberals is stunning.
There’s also a level of Zion fundamentalists naivety that is stunning as well. Think they can just wipe Gaza and the West Bank off the map. While fighting with Iran and Hezbelloh as well. And that the liberal Jews will keep going with it.

Reactions: Ree4
57 Muslim nations in the world.
1 Jewish nation in the world.

Without the support of the United States it will be 58 Muslim nations.

Do we really care about that ONE nation?

I don't like to see people getting killed, but we DON'T HAVE THE MONEY for it.

I'm tired of paying everyone's bills when we can't even pay our own. In what world does that make sense?

Rather than help other countries, help the homeless. There should not be one homeless vet in this country.

Help the mentally ill. Help education. Help ANYTHING. But help Americans.

Reactions: seminole97
Until they prove otherwise, they are the same.
This is circular logic. They can’t prove otherwise because there’s been no opportunity to do so. And there won’t be an opportunity do so until they prove otherwise.

I’ve tried to articulate this before - I simply don’t believe that the stated objective of wiping out Hamas by Israel is achievable…there’ll always be a few that escape the net. Believing that, just makes me believe that in the long-run this war in Gaza will just create more recruits for a reborn Hamas.

More than half the Gaza population is under 25, right? There’s an opportunity there I think. But full-scale war is destroying that chance.

Do we really care about that ONE nation?

I don't like to see people getting killed, but we DON'T HAVE THE MONEY for it.

I'm tired of paying everyone's bills when we can't even pay our own. In what world does that make sense?

Rather than help other countries, help the homeless. There should not be one homeless vet in this country.

Help the mentally ill. Help education. Help ANYTHING. But help Americans.
California has spent $24 billion on homelessness and the problem has only gotten worse. People have to be willing to help themselves. Abusing alcohol and drugs doesn’t deserve a handout.

Freedom to do whatever you want doesn’t absolve one from the consequences.

Until they prove otherwise, they are the same.
The ones in the West Bank aren’t ruled by Hamas. Not sure how popular they are with them. Still Zionist by gun point continue building new settlements there. It’s all complex and a dangled cluster****.

This is circular logic. They can’t prove otherwise because there’s been no opportunity to do so. And there won’t be an opportunity do so until they prove otherwise.

I’ve tried to articulate this before - I simply don’t believe that the stated objective of wiping out Hamas by Israel is achievable…there’ll always be a few that escape the net. Believing that, just makes me believe that in the long-run this war in Gaza will just create more recruits for a reborn Hamas.

More than half the Gaza population is under 25, right? There’s an opportunity there I think. But full-scale war is destroying that chance.
Israel has to do what we did to the Native Americans or flat out colonize it with their current approach.

There’s also a level of Zion fundamentalists naivety that is stunning as well. Think they can just wipe Gaza and the West Bank off the map. While fighting with Iran and Hezbelloh as well. And that the liberal Jews will keep going with it.

They have no desire to "wipe Gaza and the West Bank off the map." They just want to be left alone, like going to a concert without be attacked, raped and killed.

The "liberal jews" seem to think that they can pacify their way out of this. If their thought process prevailed, I'm afraid you'd see many more Israeli deaths.

Many of you are not taking the full measure of this. They are going up against some of the most evil POSs on the planet right now.

They have no desire to "wipe Gaza and the West Bank off the map." They just want to be left alone, like going to a concert without be attacked, raped and killed.

The "liberal jews" seem to think that they can pacify their way out of this. If their thought process prevailed, I'm afraid you'd see many more Israeli deaths.

Many of you are not taking the full measure of this. They are going up against some of the most evil POSs on the planet right now.
What I at least am trying to argue is that trying to bomb Hamas into the ground hasnt been a successful strategy either, and imo is not an achievable one.

Until BOTH sides want to talk, peace is impossible. Neither Bibi nor Hamas are interested, so the killing will continue.

Palestine had a hell of a deal brokered by Clinton. It gave them damn near everything they wanted and a path to eventually get everything.

Arafat refused to sign it. He said he would be assassinated if he did. Nothing short of complete Jewish removal or slaughter is acceptable.

If Palestinians are not Hamas why don’t the help identify Hamas and why didn’t they point out the tunnel system?

He’s more pro-American than you and he has done more for this country than you ever have or will.
Oh snap. Are they going to make Musk the new Trump? Obviously, he's not currently eligible for the POTUS but with enough money and elbow grease that is probably just a detail. Dude....get off the guy's nuts, it isn't very comfortable.

Palestine had a hell of a deal brokered by Clinton. It gave them damn near everything they wanted and a path to eventually get everything.

Arafat refused to sign it. He said he would be assassinated if he did. Nothing short of complete Jewish removal or slaughter is acceptable.

If Palestinians are not Hamas why don’t the help identify Hamas and why didn’t they point out the tunnel system?

*IDF bombs, shoots, and commits war crimes against Palestinian civilians*

Huh I wonder why Palestinian civilians aren't helping the IDF.

Reactions: sober_teacher
I read that you are trying to disparage humanitarian aid for political reasons. You are a hack.
Good God you're an idiot. Of course you did. Read it again slowly. Does my posting history support anything that would suggest humanitarian aid is bad? I swear to God with some of you dolts.

Reactions: sober_teacher

Personally they need a cease fire. Rest the military and then go back after Hamas after gathering hostages and resting the military. They’re straining themselves in all directions.
As for being left alone

What I at least am trying to argue is that trying to bomb Hamas into the ground hasnt been a successful strategy either, and imo is not an achievable one.

Until BOTH sides want to talk, peace is impossible. Neither Bibi nor Hamas are interested, so the killing will continue.

Hamas wants thousands of fighters released, a pause in fighting so they can regroup, and they want the IDF out of the Philadelphi corridor where 150 tunnels were recently discovered.

Why do you think that is?
Is that a concession Israel should make in your view?

Doing nothing is creating more of the same. If hamas never gets removed then explain how you're going to get a different result? Again, more of the same. There is an opportunity and it's not to allow hamas to stay in power. You're foolish if you think you're going to get a different result by doing nothing. And while you're doing nothing, Israel has every right to get their hostages back and defend themselves from future attacks.

The ones in the West Bank aren’t ruled by Hamas. Not sure how popular they are with them. Still Zionist by gun point continue building new settlements there. It’s all complex and a dangled cluster****.

That's a different location and discussion.

You do realize Hamas wouldn't offer any deal that wasn't a 100% win for them?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT