ADVERTISEMENT

Poll: who do you think wrote the forward for Project 2025?

Who wrote the forward?

• JD Vance

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • JD Vance

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • I never met the guy!!

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters
Now that would be interesting if Trump admitted it was a bad decision and dropped JD. He'd prolly spin it that they didn't know some skeletons (poor vetting process) and push the blame to some poor analyst.

But, perhaps he now realizes JD doesn't really bring him new votes. The reality, no VP really bring trump more votes. People vote for a Trump ticket for trump/MAGA. Period.

• Wow
Reactions: Torg and TurdGamete
Now that would be interesting if Trump admitted it was a bad decision and dropped JD. He'd prolly spin it that they didn't know some skeletons (poor vetting process) and push the blame to some poor analyst.

But, perhaps he now realizes JD doesn't really bring him new votes. The reality, no VP really bring trump more votes. People vote for a Trump ticket for trump/MAGA. Period.
Vance brings 1 of the 5 swing states.

• Haha
Reactions: Torg

Can they even do it at this point? Remember all the kvetching about replacing Biden on the ballot? REpublican convention is over. I know Thomas Eagleton was replaced with Sargent Shriver by McGovern in 72, but not sure of the mechanics on how that was done.

Reactions: noleclone2 and Torg
Can they even do it at this point? Remember all the kvetching about replacing Biden on the ballot? REpublican convention is over. I know Thomas Eagleton was replaced with Sargent Shriver by McGovern in 72, but not sure of the mechanics on how that was done.

I was just playing along with OP. I don't know what the guidelines are but that'd be funny all the crying about Joe dropping out is cheating, and then Trump dumping JD. No clue if it would happen or can, but it would be funny.

Reactions: Torg and pjhawk
Guess the secret tip here is don't get your news from random posters on the social media site formerly known as twitter. And don't be surprised when people ask for a link <to a legit news source>e.g. NOT Fox ENTERTAINMENT (that, oddly, no one admits to watching).

But the whole sexing up a glove in a couch seems a very weird thing for someone to admit to so I havent' put any stock into it. Esp if they have political aspirations. Now, I put a ton of stock into JD's own words about how shitty of a flip flopper for power he is and a number of his other political / personal positions.

Last edited:
Y'all are about to hit FAFO. Dems have the supporters giving every penny they can muster and the chips are on Kamala Harris. With 100 days left you are looking at middle school level pot shots.
Harris was not my first choice, by far. However, I was already planning for a Trump win vs Biden, so at this point I feel like we’re playing with house money. At least there’s a shot.

My vote is in and I’m not going to freak out however it goes.

Y'all are about to hit FAFO. Dems have the supporters giving every penny they can muster and the chips are on Kamala Harris. With 100 days left you are looking at middle school level pot shots.

You think Ohio is a swing state. You'll have to excuse the rest of us that don't take your usual blathering as gospel.

Also, your boy Trump makes up stupid nicknames for candidates he runs against. Maybe put down the rocks in your glass house of political insults.

God I wish you could find a hobby that doesn't involve seeking out strangers attention on the internet.

It's impossible to know. The HF is so obscure and irrelevant that it's 100 million dollar revenue and 559 employees barely even exist.

Reactions: Moral
Guess the secret tip here is don't get your news from random posters on the social media site formerly known as twitter. And don't be surprised when people ask for a link <to a legit news source>e.g. NOT Fox ENTERTAINMENT (that, oddly, no one admits to watching).

But the whole sexing up a glove in a couch seems a very weird thing for someone to admit to so I havent' put any stock into it. Esp if they have political aspirations. Now, I put a ton of stock into JD's own words about how shitty of a flip flopper for power he is and a number of his other political / personal positions.
I'm sorry, but I originally read this as "sock." 🤣🤣🤣 Would have been so much better if you had.

• Haha
Reactions: funksouljon
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT