ADVERTISEMENT

Pooping next to people at work

General Tso

HR Heisman
Nov 20, 2004
I've worked from home almost exclusively since we were sent home during the pandemic. Went in to work today It's amazing how awkward it is to poop with someone in the next door stall. Never used to even phase me.

I've worked from home almost exclusively since we were sent home during the pandemic. Went in to work today It's amazing how awkward it is to poop with someone in the next door stall. Never used to even phase me.
I will wait for the bathroom to clear first, for privacy, but more importantly, smell. I don’t know WTF some of the guys eat, but i can’t smell that shit without gagging or vomiting.

Reactions: BelemNole and Moral
This.

Perfect way to have people at work leave you alone. Make as much noise as you can, stink it up and don't wash your hands.

Nothing better than dropping an absolute mean grumpy only yo follow it up with some guttural noises and end it with a “whew”

Reactions: jasonrann
I've always wondered if I could poop while maintaning eye contact with a hot chick.
On a total tangent, reminds me I need to get a couple these for Mother’s Day.

il_794xN.3917327811_30yr.jpg

I don’t work in an office, but if I have to poop at a public place with stalls, sometimes I will poop in one stall/toilet leave it there, move over to another stall/toilet, wipe and flush. If I have time I’ll sit there until someone discovers it. The reactions are priceless!

I love dropping a deuce when someone in stall next to me. Try and make it as awkward as possible for the other person.
The pinnacle of excellence would be if you could bring a gerbil or mouse to work. Go into the stall and ensure there is someone next to him, and grunt loud and say “come on little fella, don’t fight me, come on, time to come out!” Then drop the animal on the floor, pull up pants, exit stall and go back to work like nothing happened.

I just turn up the volume on my phone so loud that I forget someone else is in there, it makes it much easier to focus in on the stepsister.

Reactions: dgordo and Moral
There are guys on my floor that head into the stalls with a copy of War and Peace.
they settle in for the day. Its atrocious what goes on in that room especially the guys who sound like they are sparring in a boxing ring -

I don’t work in an office, but if I have to poop at a public place with stalls, sometimes I will poop in one stall/toilet leave it there, move over to another stall/toilet, wipe and flush. If I have time I’ll sit there until someone discovers it. The reactions are priceless!
That’s a pro move.

Reactions: InsaneHawkJJP
That’s a pro move.
Break this down for me a bit more... You take shit then walk over to another toilet finish your shit? Do you waddle over with your pants down?

Edit: oops, replied to the reply of the post I meant to reply to

I always find that the Naked Gun usually provides the solution to these sorts of problems:

I am a shameful shitter.

Nothing I hate more than being in the middle of a nice, relaxing poop and have some jerk come into the stall next to me.

I always pinch off and return later. So rude!

On a total tangent, reminds me I need to get a couple these for Mother’s Day.

il_794xN.3917327811_30yr.jpg

LOL, my dog will not look at me when dropping her deuce, she's a very refined lady.

However, once she's done she wants to hightail it out of the area, so I have to pull back on her leash until I get that crap bagged and tagged, while trying not to gag.🤮

LOL, my dog will not look at me when dropping her deuce, she's a very refined lady.

However, once she's done she wants to hightail it out of the area, so I have to pull back on her leash until I get that crap bagged and tagged, while trying not to gag.🤮
My dog is the type that dares me to break eye contact while she leaves daddy a present.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT