ADVERTISEMENT

Pooping next to people at work

If there was an empty stall between us I was fine with it. If I had to take a stall between two people or the asshole chose the middle stall I'd just go up a flight of stairs and use one of the other bathrooms.

Break this down for me a bit more... You take shit then walk over to another toilet finish your shit? Do you waddle over with your pants down?

Edit: oops, replied to the reply of the post I meant to reply to
Pretty much, I only do it if it’s a one wiper though.

It's smelly bacteria ridden waste being squeezed out of your dirty butthole.

It is gross to do in close proximity to another human.
Obviously not in China.

They don’t really have toilets. Let alone stalls.

A buddy of mine would wait to shit until we got to Bo James. The men's room is open concept with sink, urinal and stool. He loved the reaction he would get from the drunks in line. Lots of high fives while he was on the throne.

I crapped in the old south endzone at kinnick when there were no doors, there's really nothing in an office that is going to phase me
I think I might still have PTSD from when I was a kid, maybe 7 at the time, had no idea the stalls didn't have doors. I walked in with my Dad and saw some old guy dropping a deuce. He stared straight at me and I turned and ran out of the bathroom without going.

• Haha
Reactions: Tenacious E
I think I might still have PTSD from when I was a kid, maybe 7 at the time, had no idea the stalls didn't have doors. I walked in with my Dad and saw some old guy dropping a deuce. He stared straight at me and I turned and ran out of the bathroom without going.
Probably put some hair on your chest

Reactions: JustSayOV
I've worked from home almost exclusively since we were sent home during the pandemic. Went in to work today It's amazing how awkward it is to poop with someone in the next door stall. Never used to even phase me.
Dude working with my brother was a big boy. Hwuuge. He had a habit of hitting all you can eat lunch buffets.
Early afternoon, he would hit the head. Scanning the floor of the multi stall room, he would pound on the wall and declare, “Two minute warning.”
Never failed, occupants beat feet outta there.

I used to fart in my bosses office.

hot tub fart GIF

Reactions: General Tso
I crapped in the old south endzone at kinnick when there were no doors, there's really nothing in an office that is going to phase me
Probably put some hair on your chest

1) "You learn a lot about yourself and others watching a 60 year old man drop a duece in the open aired stalls of Kinnick Stadium" - Todd Blankenship

2) The ol' "it'll put hair on your chest" line....I have definitely continued to use that phrase as I have gotten older...thanks pops.

Last edited:
1) "You learn a lot about yourself and others watching a 60 year old man drop a duece in the open aired stalls of Kinnick Stadium" - Todd Blankenship

2) The ol' "it'll put hair on your chest" line....I have definitely continued to use that phrase as I have gotten older...thanks pops.
I would rather poop on a hot Indian Summer (can we say that anymore?) afternoon in a 90% full Port Johnny than crap in the old South Endzone stalls with no doors, while hundreds of dudes file by you en route to pissing in the trough.

That same day that I crapped in the old south endzone bathroom, one of our friends dropped one at a tailgate because he didn’t want to face people at those middle troughs in the south endzone. Like between two cars at a tailgate. It must’ve been something we ate at the tailgate

A while back I worked with a guy that during his 2 week notice was trying to be so annoying the company would just pay him out and tell him to leave.

One of his stunts was a keychain sized fart noisemaker. Every time he needed to use the restroom (either 1 or 2) he would select a stall, loudly announce, "FIRE IN THE HOLE", and hit the noisemaker.

It actually got more laughs than disgusted reactions.

The old bathrooms at Purdue’s football stadium had stalls without doors as well except they lined up at the end of the troughs so if you had to shit you also had a row of dicks in front of you.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT