ADVERTISEMENT

Pot gummies for sleep?

HawkMachine

HB Heisman
Jul 6, 2020
IOWA
My wife has an extremely difficult time sleeping some nights.

She has never smoked pot in her life and probably won't, but I think she would try a pot gummy if it helped her sleep.

Suggestions on something to try?

Live in Iowa, do we have to drive to IL to buy something?

For your troubles:

tumblr_mpwimyxUPp1re6aogo1_250.gif

CBD is the one that will help you sleep and you can buy it in Iowa.

get like a 2.5mg or 5mg CBD gummie. They are pretty cheap.

As time.goes on I'm getting less and less impressed with delta 9 thc.

It's like they tried to make a trip instead of an easy buzz.

I picked up some very low THC content (5mg) gummies when I was in RI earlier this year. I pop one about an hour before bedtime and sleep like a baby. (usually take it once a week)

Reactions: McLovin32
If you want gummies, you'll probably have to make the trip to Illinois (Thanks Kim). Delta 9 gummies used to be widely available all over Iowa and certain ones were great for sleeping but now they're extremely limited to very light dosages. But I suppose it wouldn't hurt to start w/ the very light ones and see if that helps her.

The Climbing Kites 4mg drinks could help her too. Those are still available around Iowa.

Why start with THC? Have you tried

Melantonin?
CBD gummies?

Melatonin is usually my go to when I'm traveling. 5Mg about 15-30 mins before bed and I'm usually out pretty quick. Don't use it everyday or it becomes ineffective like everything. They also have a 10Mg option too if needed. I always go with the dissolvable kind.

Reactions: SL Hawk Fan
If you want gummies, you'll probably have to make the trip to Illinois (Thanks Kim). Delta 9 gummies used to be widely available all over Iowa and certain ones were great for sleeping but now they're extremely limited to very light dosages. But I suppose it wouldn't hurt to start w/ the very light ones and see if that helps her.

The Climbing Kites 4mg drinks could help her too. Those are still available around Iowa.
You can just order them online and have them delivered to your house, I do it all the time. Just got some 10mg lights out ones last week. Arrived in 3 days from the order.

2000x2000_Lightsout_Main_3c0a7d03-d0b3-4a3c-aa13-05a395ca9753_small.jpg

You can just order them online and have them delivered to your house, I do it all the time. Just got some 10mg lights out ones last week. Arrived in 3 days from the order.

2000x2000_Lightsout_Main_3c0a7d03-d0b3-4a3c-aa13-05a395ca9753_small.jpg
I wondered how the online ordering would go for stuff like that anymore. I wasn't sure if companies would still ship to Iowa or not.

Reactions: beanerhawk
Delta 9 Indica - sleep like a baby after a nice warm high for a bit. Take two hours before bed. Indica means Indacouch

Reactions: McLovin32

Try these - easy deliver and always running deals, especially on 1st time orders. No issues shipping to any state as they are legal everywhere.

Each of our Sleep Gummies contains:

• 25 milligrams of CBD
  • 2 milligrams of THC
  • 3 milligrams of melatonin

Reactions: InsaneHawkJJP
Make sure she's not drinking anything caffeinated before say 8 hours of bedtime. No soda, no coffee or coffee like drinks, no Red Bulls, no Starbucks...nothing. Noon is usually a normal cutoff time for me given I usually am in bed no later than 9pm during work days.

Given the above bedtime, I also try to maintain what I call a consistent bedtime schedule. Simply put, I make sure I am in bed no later than (insert time) Sunday night through Thursday night given I'm a M-F worker. Since my work day alarm goes off at 4am, I'm crawling into bed somewhere between 8-9pm.

I also take trazodone for sleep. I don't know if I'd say it helps me GET to sleep, but it definitely helps me stay asleep.

In summation - make sure she's giving her body a fair chance at good sleep, gummy or no gummy. The gummy alone may work, but my bet is a consistent "sleep helping" routine with the gummy absolutely should work.

You are in Iowa?

I'd rather buy something online if possible versus driving 2 hours.
Similar to the site i linked above, I believe all of Vena's products are legal in all 50 states, so no worries about ordering. I haven't tried those; but the ones I ordered work well for my wife. These ones appear to have a slightly higher dosage of everything; so I may order some of those next time I order something.

Make sure she's not drinking anything caffeinated before say 8 hours of bedtime. No soda, no coffee or coffee like drinks, no Red Bulls, no Starbucks...nothing. Noon is usually a normal cutoff time for me given I usually am in bed no later than 9pm during work days.

Given the above bedtime, I also try to maintain what I call a consistent bedtime schedule. Simply put, I make sure I am in bed no later than (insert time) Sunday night through Thursday night given I'm a M-F worker. Since my work day alarm goes off at 4am, I'm crawling into bed somewhere between 8-9pm.

I also take trazodone for sleep. I don't know if I'd say it helps me GET to sleep, but it definitely helps me stay asleep.

In summation - make sure she's giving her body a fair chance at good sleep, gummy or no gummy. The gummy alone may work, but my bet is a consistent "sleep helping" routine with the gummy absolutely should work.

She drinks 2 cups of half caff and only in the morning.

Zero caffeine in the afternoon.

For some reason she just can't sleep. Not all nights, but many.

She's 46 so it may have to do with menopause.

Wife takes these when she needs to sleep.

CBD is the one that will help you sleep and you can buy it in Iowa.

get like a 2.5mg or 5mg CBD gummie. They are pretty cheap.

As time.goes on I'm getting less and less impressed with delta 9 thc.

It's like they tried to make a trip instead of an easy buzz.
Pretty sure you mean CBN

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT