ADVERTISEMENT

Prediction: Clark will be on Olympic team

Clark should ditch the WNBA & get on board with whatever ICE CUBE is selling.

Will make more money, and the WNBA can return to their pitiful brand.
If you think she’s getting beat on in the WNBA how do you think she would do against Reggie Evans? I mean cmon people. She would not get a shot off in the 3 v 3 game.

If she’s never going to play why would you add her? I get it, we all love CC as the hometown hero but why add her to sit on the bench? They don’t need her right now. You can argue about marketing, etc, but people watch the Olympics because it’s for our country and it’s every 4 years. And right now she’s not a top 10-13 player in the league. The Olympics doesn’t need marketing. And CC will be fine. She has plenty of room to keep growing her game as well.
She would play some.

While that would be funny and a nice troll job taking a month to get out of the news might not be a bad idea for Clark. Also, she's really good at marketing herself and her interests but her microphone presence needs some work. I have no doubt that if she put her mind to it she could a very good announcer, but right now outside of a press conference she does look like someone who doesn't have any experience with it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT