ADVERTISEMENT

predictions on ISU v Iowa women's game

Home team always wins. Doesn't matter which team is better.

I've only watched a few minutes of ISU this year. Enjoyed watching Jadda Buckley. Not sure she's entirely healthy, though. I'm a little surprised they aren't even receiving votes in the polls.....I think they've only lost once, and that was to #5 Mississippi State in overtime, a game ISU led by 17 early in the second half.

They don't have a match for Gustafson, but Buckley and Johnson are pretty good. I thought Buckley was the best player on the floor two years ago, but she and the Clones struggled last season (as did we). If our newly-rediscovered 3 point shooting holds up, and if we don't have a bunch of turnovers, we should win.

Home team always wins. Doesn't matter which team is better.

I've only watched a few minutes of ISU this year. Enjoyed watching Jadda Buckley. Not sure she's entirely healthy, though. I'm a little surprised they aren't even receiving votes in the polls.....I think they've only lost once, and that was to #5 Mississippi State in overtime, a game ISU led by 17 early in the second half.
I thought they were ranked.--25th or something like that. Could be wrong, though.

Iowa led by as much as 22 points in the 4th quarter. It looks like Iowa's 3-point defense is for real this year. The Cyclones were limited to 21% from the three, when in two previous games they had shot 67%. Iowa on the other hand made 13 out of 21 3-pointers.

Won by 12, but it wasn't that close. The clones got gifted with a bunch of mercy touch fouls in the 4th to make it seem closer. New career highs for Davis and Doyle.

Also three freshmen, Cera, Meyer, and Doyle all looking way more comfortable on the court.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT