ADVERTISEMENT

Prepare to puke . . .

Same outfit, but different views.

Oh please.

Torbee is trying to set the HROT record for consecutive days of Pepsi.

super bowl pepsi GIF

Reactions: SIXERS24
Hahaha. You guys, and girls, are flailing.

If we are going to play the "maga woman are reformed whores" card let's recognize the men on the left only get to touch their wives when the boyfriend is out of town.

Enjoy your circle jerk.

Also, that coat is ugly.

Reactions: NI hawk
Don’t be jealous.
Don't think for 1 second she doesn't crave having a masculine man to bend her over and do everything she just discussed.

She can sit and play in the friendzonw with these non threatening males all day but she, you, I, and they, know the kind of guy that's going to be sending ropes across her bow tonight, isn't their type.

• Haha
Reactions: TarponSpringsNole
Hahaha. You guys, and girls, are flailing.

If we are going to play the "maga woman are reformed whores" card let's recognize the men on the left only get to touch their wives when the boyfriend is out of town.

Enjoy your circle jerk.

Also, that coat is ugly.
I posted in jest, yet it seems to have hit you hard in the feels. Sorry.

Edit: you linked a masculinity test? 😂😂😂

I posted in jest, yet it seems to have hit you hard in the feels. Sorry.
You've hinted more than once. Embrace what you like Tarpon, you ain't going home with any man you can beat up, you and I know that. The guy that ****s you and comes on you is the one that tells you to get on your knees, not the one that ask, I know your type. Enjoyed many. ( Not any that have taken your particular path in life, just ladies that enjoy a man who knows what he wants and isn't afraid of that)

Now, enjoy youe previous conversation.

Reactions: TarponSpringsNole
You've hinted more than once. Embrace what you like Tarpon, you ain't going home with any man you can beat up, you and I know that. The guy that ****s you and comes on you is the one that tells you to get on your knees, not the one that ask, I know your type. Enjoyed many.
lol. I always embrace what I like. Isn’t that the point?
You’re forgetting that I lived a very “alpha male” (gross) lifestyle. Did it better than 99.5% of the dudes out there, and I mostly speak from experience.
And yes, I like all that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT