ADVERTISEMENT

Prepare to puke . . .

Step one — find a tiny orange mushroom cock and gargle it past your uvula.

Step two - profit.
One might think a college educated ‘journalist’ might be able to come up with something more substantial than adolescent slurs to get their point across.

If indeed they even had a point worth making.

But nope.

One might think a college educated ‘journalist’ might be able to come up with something more substantial than adolescent slurs to get their point across.

But nope.

Not to mention he's been late to link relevant stories. Just yesterday he linked a story from June, and pepsied himself in the process.

Reactions: MichaelKeller99

But nope.

I don't really have a dog in this fight, but I've asked him about this before. It's wild that as a published local writer, he so willingly allows his identity to be known here, while getting into ugly back-and-forth conversations with posters who by comparison have nothing to lose.

Reactions: MichaelKeller99

But nope.
I don't really have a dog in this fight, but I've asked him about this before. It's wild that as a published local writer, he so willingly allows his identity to be known here, while getting into ugly back-and-forth conversations with posters who by comparison have nothing to lose.
Lol at these two tryhards.

Is she sucking up for a potential role?

That is the downfall of R. Instead of denouncing Trumps BS, the got down on their knees to save their political career. Pathetic
I told everyone...Secretary of Suck.

He’s an idiot.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT