ADVERTISEMENT

President Biden addressing the nation from the Oval Office at 7pm CDT

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he was a political genius he would have understood what everyone else understood a year or so ago. He also should have made it known he would have been a 1 term president and passed the torch earlier. Instead it basically forced Kamala into the nomination compared to having an open primary season where the left would be able to pick their candidate.

Nobody, even my parents don't want to accept the fact that they can't do the things they used to do

If he was a political genius he would have understood what everyone else understood a year or so ago. He also should have made it known he would have been a 1 term president and passed the torch earlier. Instead it basically forced Kamala into the nomination compared to having an open primary season where the left would be able to pick their candidate.
Or, wait for it, he got railroaded the moment he was no longer useful to the power players. The president needs to be more powerful than a dumb pawn.

Fantastic beginning. Amazing and true words

What a good man. Fantastic

Amen, sir?? My god, you are clearly mesmerized.

This echo chamber that exists on HBOT is fascinating. Ironically, it is almost cult like.

How many Democrats lied to the country and insisted that Biden was mentally and physically able to serve 4 more years?

Trump is a joke but Democrats have no room to talk.

What's Trump's excuse for being a rambling absolute moron?

Speaking of rambling morons, what's your excuse for calling a 77 year old Democrat U.S. Senator a moron on Twitter when he stated that Biden needed to step aside?

Well, that 77 year old Democrat U.S. Senator was correct and you are the moron for thinking otherwise.

Reactions: DogBoyRy
What a waste of time listening to that mumbling fool.

I and every other American wanted to know what happened between Saturday night when he went to bed and Sunday morning when he decided to drop out of the race?

Will we ever know? Probably not until one of his kids or close staff members write a book revealing what went down.

So proud tonight. My service feels vindicated. I love this country and the experiment it truly is. We the People...We the People. Get active. Register voters, work the polls, run for local office. Let's ****ing go! The GOP is a hate filled Billionaire and Putin bidding hellscape. We are NOT that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT