ADVERTISEMENT

President Biden addressing the nation from the Oval Office at 7pm CDT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chis you are something else. 2 weeks ago all you have been saying is Biden is the only way YOU win and called everyone a dumbass who disagreed with you. You are exactly what you call out, you are a bipolar nutty mess...

You are a literal psycho. That isn't me but when I read the tweet you continue to call out it's likely called sarcasm. A 77 year old calling on a 81 year old to resign due to age is hypocrisy it seems to me?! No? Get a life. You are such a petty joke.

The irony of YOU calling anyone else a psycho or telling anyone to get a life.

That isn't you on Twitter, Obama Hawk? Bull shit. Why do you lie so much? Anyone who goes & checks you out on Twitter knows it is you.

And you are lying AGAIN by saying YOUR TWEET (resign, you old moron) to the 77 year old Democrat was sarcasm. You earlier stated that if Biden dropped out, Trump would win; that is why you went after everyone (including Democrats) on Twitter who was coming out publicly and calling for Biden to drop out.

Direct link to your psycho behavior (and 60,700 posts) on Twitter: https://x.com/HawkeyePacker81

ObamaHawk (@HawkeyePacker81)

60.7K posts

Dn_2I2Gz_400x400.jpg

1080x360

The irony of YOU calling anyone else a psycho or telling anyone to get a life.

That isn't you on Twitter, Obama Hawk? Bull shit. Why do you lie so much? Anyone who goes & checks you out on Twitter knows it is you.

And you are lying AGAIN by saying YOUR TWEET (resign, you old moron) to the 77 year old Democrat was sarcasm. You earlier stated that if Biden dropped out, Trump would win; that is why you went after everyone (including Democrats) on Twitter who was coming out publicly and calling for Biden to drop out.

Direct link to your psycho behavior on Twitter:

https://x.com/HawkeyePacker81

ObamaHawk

Dn_2I2Gz_400x400.jpg
He really is sick in the head. I pray for his offspring.

If any one kind find issue with what was said tonight you have serious issues. It was poignant, concise and emotional. You know many of us stated or believed Trump had a moment during the assassination attempt, he was strong and defiant. In the same way Biden had a moment with plenty of substance. Right wingers at least give him that.

Good riddance, Biden is the worst President in history. His legacy will be giving our enemies in Afghanistan Billions of Dollars in U.S. military weapons and technology. Leaving office with a world on fire as in war.

He blew up our borders and let in every piece of evil scum on earth.

He hijacked our economy and has bankrupted our nation.

He is the worst President of all time.

Reactions: chonk
If any one kind find issue with what was said tonight you have serious issues. It was poignant, concise and emotional. You know many of us stated or believed Trump had a moment during the assassination attempt, he was strong and defiant. In the same way Biden had a moment with plenty of substance. Right wingers at least give him that.
Post 128 is the definition of a loser..

Good riddance, Biden is the worst President in history. His legacy will be giving our enemies in Afghanistan Billions of Dollars in U.S. military weapons and technology. Leaving office with a world on fire as in war.

He blew up our borders and let in every piece of evil scum on earth.

He hijacked our economy and has bankrupted our nation.

He is the worst President of all time.
What country do you live in Rico? Kazakhstan?

You guys are delusional.

He got out because he lost the support of the political elites and many doners.

He didn't leave over some honorable sense of duty.

Good grief...
His duty is to maintain the integrity of our Democracy. That integrity is being threatened by Trump. So if letting Harris beat Trump, because he cannot, then he is fulfilling that duty.

You've got to give him respect. He realized his time is over and stepped aside. It's not an easy thing to identify yourself as a fighter your whole life, watch your first wife die, watch your son die, watch your other son get destroyed by drugs, get counted out election after election after election, one tough fight after another, yet come back and overcome each time. And then realize that you can't win this fight. And step aside. I have immense respect for him.
You really believe he had anything to do with this decision?

Chis you are something else. 2 weeks ago all you have been saying is Biden is the only way YOU win and called everyone a dumbass who disagreed with you. You are exactly what you call out, you are a bipolar nutty mess...

Yes, he did say that over and over on here and on Twitter. And Chis is lying when he says that is not him on Twitter going after people who were calling for Biden to drop out.

And in Iowa, when does it become a felony for drunk driving? Chis, the psycho, lies about those crimes/arrests, too.

Yes, he did say that over and over on here and on Twitter. And Chis is lying when he says that is not him on Twitter going after people who were calling for Biden to drop out.

And in Iowa, when does it become a felony for drunk driving? Chis, the psycho, lies about those crimes/arrests, too.
Fran…are you familiar with HOW politics work? In America, you have to bed;ong to one of the two parties to have a say in who they run for President (primary). The fact is a plurality of American voters do nor belong to either party but are “registered” independents……and therefore they have NO say (or a very minimal say at best) in choosing candidates for either party. And I am sure as hell not listening to a MAGAts tell me how the dems need to choose their POTUS candidates…..any more than a MAGAt would want me to tell them how to select their candidate.

I guess what I am saying is if you don’t belong (are registered) to a political party, you have no say in what that party does as far as selecting candidates to run for political office.

Fran…are you familiar with HOW politics work? In America, you have to bed;ong to one of the two parties to have a say in who they run for President (primary). The fact is a plurality of American voters do nor belong to either party but are “registered” independents……and therefore they have NO say (or a very minimal say at best) in choosing candidates for either party. And I am sure as hell not listening to a MAGAts tell me how the dems need to choose their POTUS candidates…..any more than a MAGAt would want me to tell them how to select their candidate.

I guess what I am saying is if you don’t belong (are registered) to a political party, you have no say in what that party does as far as selecting candidates to run for political office.
He's a pathetic joke and person so no.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT