ADVERTISEMENT

President Biden addressing the nation from the Oval Office at 7pm CDT

Status
Not open for further replies.
So proud tonight. My service feels vindicated. I love this country and the experiment it truly is. We the People...We the People. Get active. Register voters, work the polls, run for local office. Let's ****ing go! The GOP is a hate filled Billionaire and Putin bidding hellscape. We are NOT that.

good lord....

work the polls? uh, you don't believe in polls....

So proud tonight. My service feels vindicated. I love this country and the experiment it truly is. We the People...We the People. Get active. Register voters, work the polls, run for local office. Let's ****ing go! The GOP is a hate filled Billionaire and Putin bidding hellscape. We are NOT that.
You and your ilk are the defund the police crowd, let every piece of scum on earth come across our border crowd, tax people until they drop dead crowd, eliminate whatever they don't like in the Constitution crowd.

In my America we support the police, we believe in God, we protect our borders and our families. We raise the flag and not spit on it like the Dim DEMS do.

Nobody, even my parents don't want to accept the fact that they can't do the things they used to do
You've got to give him respect. He realized his time is over and stepped aside. It's not an easy thing to identify yourself as a fighter your whole life, watch your first wife die, watch your son die, watch your other son get destroyed by drugs, get counted out election after election after election, one tough fight after another, yet come back and overcome each time. And then realize that you can't win this fight. And step aside. I have immense respect for him.

You've got to give him respect. He realized his time is over and stepped aside. It's not an easy thing to identify yourself as a fighter your whole life, watch your first wife die, watch your son die, watch your other son get destroyed by drugs, get counted out election after election after election, one tough fight after another, yet come back and overcome each time. And then realize that you can't win this fight. I have immense respect for him.
💯

Reactions: Huey Grey
You've got to give him respect. He realized his time is over and stepped aside. It's not an easy thing to identify yourself as a fighter your whole life, watch your first wife die, watch your son die, watch your other son get destroyed by drugs, get counted out election after election after election, one tough fight after another, yet come back and overcome each time. And then realize that you can't win this fight. And step aside. I have immense respect for him.

He is probably going to be one of the last politicians in Washington that puts country before self.

That talk with God must have been eye opening.

This @ThirdGamete is like a mosquito. Fran is Da Douche or RonaDouchcanoe style

You can't handle anyone with a different opinion, including Democrats.

Speaking of pests and complete douche bags, everyone should go check Chis out on Twitter, where he constantly tells people to delete their accounts (sound familiar?).

A 77 year old Democratic Senator called for Biden to drop out of the race. Chis responded to that Democrat with this: "resign, you old moron."

Chis is such a crazy clown; even Democrats aren't safe if you disagree with him.

Direct link to his Twitter (I wonder what the "81" means):

https://x.com/HawkeyePacker81

Screenshot-20240723-145005-X.jpg
That person is not real. We can counter with some actual pics.

Reactions: Chishawk1425
He is probably going to be one of the last politicians in Washington that puts country before self.

You guys are delusional.

He got out because he lost the support of the political elites and many doners.

He didn't leave over some honorable sense of duty.

Good grief...

You can't handle anyone with a different opinion, including Democrats.

Speaking of pests and complete douche bags, everyone should go check Chis out on Twitter, where he constantly tells people to delete their accounts (sound familiar?).

A 77 year old Democratic Senator called for Biden to drop out of the race. Chis responded to that Democrat with this: "resign, you old moron."

Chis is such a crazy clown; even Democrats aren't safe if you disagree with him.

Direct link to his Twitter (I wonder what the "81" means):

https://x.com/HawkeyePacker81
You are a literal psycho. That isn't me but when I read the tweet you continue to call out it's likely called sarcasm. A 77 year old calling on a 81 year old to resign due to age is hypocrisy it seems to me?! No? Get a life. You are such a petty joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT