ADVERTISEMENT

President Biden leading the response to the climate change fueled disasters addresses the BS lies and disinformation provided by the leader of the GOP

Yep, Joe Biden has been a very good President. And Trump is beneath contempt for spreading lies about the USG response to natural disasters, for political gain. But that’s the way that shithead operates.
He's been a fantastic President. I wish he ran in 2016 and we wouldn't be in this Back to the Future 2 scenario but his son died and I respect why.

Wow. You truly are clueless. The ones making it political are the ones lying about FEMA. Was this satire?
Seriously dude, sit down and chill out.

Screenshot-20241009-121648-X.jpg

Lol, yeah and that doesn't change what I responsed to. The leader of the GOP idiot rallies are stating FEMA is going to take your homes and only 750 is all you get, etc. Goodness man
You needed another thread for this? There’s not enough political bullshit here? People are literally dealing with a hurricane landing. Let’s post nonsense

Didn't miss the idiots or this place at all. But the country is on the line so will keep posting the facts. I was ready for a vacation after Biden but nope the MAGAt Taliban Brigade wouldn't allow it.
You really believe you are defending the country by ranting and raving on a message board?

You are something else.

Reactions: DooBi
You really believe you are defending the country by ranting and raving on a message board?

You are something else.
Posting facts is simply posting facts. Trust me I'm much more involved and doing other things than this. But great contribution to my OP. You're good at that.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT