ADVERTISEMENT

President Biden leading the response to the climate change fueled disasters addresses the BS lies and disinformation provided by the leader of the GOP

MAGA is Taliban
Taliban is MAGA

Those are your pronouns
99ed8fd7-336e-4373-8851-6657d87c65a8_text.gif

You tried bud.

Reactions: TNHAWK79
"Fema is getting shit on and it's untrue. "

Truth: fema got in some shit for their being a video of one of "their" (NG) helicopters hovering over a serv pro facility and doing over 100k damage while destroying the citizens efforts to distribute. ( 2 pilots have been placed on leave)

Funds going towards "non citizen migrant arrivals" aka "they have taken fema funds and given them to illegals.

Trump politicized the hurricane.

Truth: Kamala, who has zero role in this "chain of command" is the person to make this political. ( then the dumbass was dumb enough to post a link of her calling in to the weather channel.)

"Fema is getting shit on and it's untrue. "

Truth: fema got in some shit for their being a video of one of "their" (NG) helicopters hovering over a serv pro facility and doing over 100k damage while destroying the citizens efforts to distribute. ( 2 pilots have been placed on leave)

Funds going towards "non citizen migrant arrivals" aka "they have taken fema funds and given them to illegals.

Trump politicized the hurricane.

Truth: Kamala, who has zero role in this "chain of command" is the person to make this political. ( then the dumbass was dumb enough to post a link of her calling in to the weather channel.)
This is misleading. It’s been explained numerous times here that Congress authorized and funded some FEMA migrant-related programs. The bulk of FEMA funding is for disaster relief and these disaster funds did not get diverted to “illegals.”

If that’s incorrect, please provide links.

This is misleading. It’s been explained numerous times here that Congress authorized and funded some FEMA migrant-related programs. The bulk of FEMA funding is for disaster relief and these disaster funds did not get diverted to “illegals.”

If that’s incorrect, please provide links.
It's a factually accurate statement the left tried to cover up until they realized the information was on the fema website.

The statement was "fema money has gone to illegals" if 1 dollar from fema went, that's now a true statement.

I already have bud, which is why the intelligent people on the left are looking for cracks already while you sit there and thumb your bum.
No, you haven't. Trump tells us to rake the forest, withheld funds from areas because they voted for Democrats, took funds from FEMA to fund the gruesome border separation evil. Those are facts. Thankful I'm not a supporter of such an anti American pos.

No, you haven't. Trump tells us to rake the forest, withheld funds from areas because they voted for Democrats, took funds from FEMA to fund the gruesome border separation evil. Those are facts. Thankful I'm not a supporter of such an anti American pos.
You just said "No you havent" and then spewed nonsense.

Next time go with "I'm rubber you're glue" it suits you better peewee.

It's a factually accurate statement the left tried to cover up until they realized the information was on the fema website.

The statement was "fema money has gone to illegals" if 1 dollar from fema went, that's now a true statement.
I don’t think they tried to cover it up. The claim from the right was that FEMA disaster funds were being spent on illegals instead of Helene relief. That was not true, and it’s been pointed out many times. Yet people like you keep saying it.

Reactions: Chishawk1425
I don’t think they tried to cover it up. The claim from the right was that FEMA disaster funds were being spent on illegals instead of Helene relief. That was not true, and it’s been pointed out many times. Yet people like you keep saying it.
No. The thing that got brought up is Mayorkis saying we were low on funds and then that was on the fema site. Then it was "that's never happened" and then the dems had to acknowledge it was on the .government ****ing website

No. The thing that got brought up is Mayorkis saying we were low on funds and then that was on the fema site. Then it was "that's never happened" and then the dems had to acknowledge it was on the .government ****ing website
Wrong.

The point was FEMA may exhaust its appropriated disaster relief funds before year end if Helene was more expensive and if other disasters occurred.
The right started saying “what about funds for illegals?!?!” as if these disaster funds were being diverted away from disasters and given to illegals. That is not the case.

Not sure why this is so difficult to understand.

Again, if I’m wrong, share some links.

Wrong.

The point was FEMA may exhaust its appropriated disaster relief funds before year end if Helene was more expensive and if other disasters occurred.
The right started saying “what about funds for illegals?!?!” as if these disaster funds were being diverted away from disasters and given to illegals. That is not the case.

Not sure why this is so difficult to understand.

Again, if I’m wrong, share some links.
Post #16 is what you are looking for.

No, it’s not.

That is the separate bucket of funds Congress appropriated for migrant programs. Do you think that $640m is disaster money?
The accusations was "fema used money for illegals" after "fema" (mayorkis) said he was low on funds.

The 2nd level of that, from the republican side, is, I don't give a shit what bucket your talking about the federal emergency management agency, shouldn't have any other buckets if helping AMERICANS through an emergency doesn't have funds.

Loose language. That bucket, (American tax payers) should always be full and if it needs funds draw it from others, not, be the bucket to fill others.

The accusations was "fema used money for illegals" after "fema" (mayorkis) said he was low on funds.

The 2nd level of that, from the republican side, is, I don't give a shit what bucket your talking about the federal emergency management agency, shouldn't have any other buckets if helping AMERICANS through an emergency doesn't have funds.

Loose language. That bucket, (American tax payers) should always be full and if need funds drawn from others, not, be the bucket to fill others.
Blame the GOP House, I guess. It’s their budget.

Reactions: Chishawk1425
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT